Chapter 3

School rolled over painfully slow. I just wanted to leave, today has been too stressful and I just need to run.

I'm beginning to crave the feeling of the wind, slapping my face as I sprint past house, cars and trees.

Sometimes on my trips, something good happens or I see something I like. But most days my runs are boring and definitely not original.

But I had one problem; Jackson gave me a ride to school today. He just texted me explaining that he is taking Alice home and that I should be proud of him.

I sighed, finally admitting to myself that I would have to walk home. I began my torturous walk home, thinking about bananas. Don't ask why, it's just the first thing that came to mind.

This would be a great moment where a sexy male from my school, that barely knows I exist, pulls up next to me on a motorbike, offering me a ride home.

But no.

That never happens. Thinking about this lead to me thinking about what Trevor had said. In a way it scared me, what if he meant I intrigued him because I was such a hopeless case. Maybe he likes to laugh at me when he's down.

But what if he meant that I was different or that he just liked to annoy me? Maybe he hates me and is just trying to embarrass me, well I'm not going to fall for that!

But those eyes, they are absolutely beautiful. They are lime green with flecks of light brown pricking at the edges of the pupil. Wow.

Now I'm being stupid and overthinking things: like usual. I should just leave it alone, let nature take its course. But I'm way too insecure to do that.

Silly me - who wasn't concentrating where she was going - tripped on a stray piece of pavement. Causing my head to crash to the ground.

I felt warm, wet, fresh blood begin to trickle down my nose, which I gather is now grazed.

Oh yay life.

Bet that looks hot. I sigh and get up having to steady myself first. I dust my pants off and slowly reach my hand up to my nose, wet blood immediately dribbles down my fingers.

A blue Toyota pulls up next to me, I smile at the sight. Mum is here to save the day! I jump in the car and buckle my seatbelt. Closing my eyes and resting my head on the fluffy headrest.

What a way to end a stressful day.

Short, I know. And I'm sorry, I have to go to my friends house :( please don't stop reading this book, I promise to update more now.

- Molly :) xx