Chapter 5

I will be uploading on MONDAYS ONLY from now on.

Enjoy.

- Molly :) xx

---------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open as I yawned. I rolled onto my back and arched my back, extending my arms above my head in a stretch.

"You're killing me" I jumped at the sound of his voice, causing me to land on the cold, hard wood with a thump. A low, long groan escaped my lips due to the pain, that will bruise.

"That's not going to help" he said in a very husky tone. I peered over the bed, my arms crossed on the mattress.

I scanned him over, his hair was messy and his eyes were drooping. That's when I noticed he was a little bit 'excited' my eyebrow raised. "Seriously dude?" I sighed and got up slowly. I checked for any signs of broken bones or twisted anythings. The only thing I found was a red mark on the left side of my torso, just on my hip.

I poked it and winced, that will definitely bruise. "Do you have a shower?" I almost forgot he was there. "No we don't. We like to bathe in our own shit" seriously what is with this sarcasm and confidence.

"Which door?" He sighed. "Third on the left" I replied while trying to find my hairbrush. He walked out the door swiftly, only to walk back and peer his head around the door frame "this never happened" he informed before leaving again.

Okay I have to admit that hurt, I was under the impression that we were friends or something. I was beginning to get used to being around him, I wasn't always nervous around him.

I did a triumphant dance when I found my hairbrush. I managed to get rid of my horrible knots after 10 minutes of torture.

I grabbed some white skinny jeans, my black combat boots that I usually leave slightly open and floppy, a tank top and my black oversized knitted jumper.

Walking down the hall was slightly hard seeing as Jenny and Michael as well as my parents were still sleeping. I went into my parents bathroom because Trevor had already taken the family one.

I showered and dressed in record time! Not really i was in there for 58 minutes, to be exact. I dried my hair and let it fall on my back in small waves. I put my clothes on and laced up my boots.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag, as I slung it over my shoulder I walked into my kitchen. I smiled and picked up the paper bags with my food in and placed them into my bag. I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and trotted off the door.

"Bye Mum!" I yelled. When I was about to close the door and walk, a foot slipped in between the door and the frame, causing the door to swing back open.

"Need a ride?" Trevor smirked. "No" I said flatly and began to walk. "Fine" he scoffed and hopped into his car. I rolled my eyes as he sped past me. Immature prick.

So school was boring as usual. Trevor has now decided that he hates me as that he is going to ignore me until further notice. He also told me that nothing happened that afternoon and it shall stay that way.

Why is he so afraid of opening up? Maybe something in his past, I have no idea but I am determined to find out.

From this moment forth my mission is to find out why Trevor is afraid and fix it. I have no idea how yet but it will happen.

Watch out Trevor Valentine.