thirty three

Louis' POV:

When we get home I don't waste a single second before I'm pushing Harry down onto his bed.

"Fuck, baby boy, I've been waiting for this for so long," I half-growl, climbing on top of him and stripping him of his button-up shirt.

"I need you now, Louis," He groans, "Need to feel you. This fucking vibrator doesn't do justice," I partially forgot that he had one in after he caved at the restaurant, but that only means he's aching for me even more.

I press a warm and needy kiss to his lips while I undo his belt and tug down his pants and boxers. Harry fumbles with my shirt and eventually gets it off before wrapping his hands around my neck as he pulls me closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Fuck me, Louis. Fuck me 'till I see stars," Harry groans against my lips when I grind onto him, "Make me feel good,"

He didn't have to ask twice. I quickly strip off the remailer of my clothes and get Harry out of his briefs before our naked bodies are flush against one another.

My one hand finds its way to Harry's curls and my fingers card themselves in his hair while the other wanders down to his bum. The tip of the vibrator sticks out ever so slightly and I push it in momentarily, earning a low moan from Harry.

The sound alone is enough to make my dick twitch a bit and I'm suddenly aware of my massive boner. I pull out the vibrator and toss it onto the bedroom floor. Harry whines at this since he probably feels pretty empty now.

"I'll fill you up, babe," I promise when he looks up at me with begging eyes. I quickly get off of him and grab the lube and a condom from my backpack (which may or may not be filled with kinky shit) before I'm back on top of him once again.

"How do you want it?" I ask, tearing the package with my teeth before rolling the condom over my hard member.

"I'll take whatever you give me, just please do it soon. Fuck, Lou, I wanna feel you inside me,"

I plant a messy kiss on his lips and decide to skip the pre-sex love bites and such because Harry's literally squirming beneath me and doesn't hesitate to buck up his hips at the slightest touch.

Apparently, the vibrator got him more riled up than I expected, so I'll surely keep that in mind for future use.

He's already prepped and stretched from it, too, so I tell Harry to stay on his back before lining myself up and pushing past his ring of muscle. I go slow at first, allowing time for him to adjust by pausing here and there until I'm all the way in.

Harry nods his head and bites his lip. " 'm good. Go, Lou, please,"

I pull almost all the way out before thrusting with all my force back in. Harry lets out a loud and low moan and I pick up the pace, thrusting into him again and again.

"Fuck, Haz," I manage to get out between soft pants, "Taking me so well,"

I get a low groan in response as Harry's back arches when I thrust into him again. I know I've hit his prostate, so I stay in that spot, hitting it over and over as Harry moans beneath me.

"F-fuck daddy, right there," He murmurs. That name coming out of Harry's mouth is enough to make me come at any moment.

"What'd you call me?"

"D-daddy," Harry says a bit louder, throwing his head back when I thrust into him again.

"That's right, baby boy," I can feel my cock twitch and Harry's is rock hard against his stomach.

I remove one of my hands from his hips and use it to pump him. Harry fists and tugs at my hair like his life depends on it, which only encourages me to go harder.