five

No One's Pov:
[THE NEXT DAY]

"Good morning~!" Mrs. Song greeted in front of each tents, The fourteen teenagers groaned before standing up to prepare their selves some even stayed to sleep more.

"Rise and Shine kiddos! You have to eat breakfast cause we have a activity for today.." Mrs. Kang added, they didn't respond and just silently take turns on the small bamboo restroom that they made last night.

As all of them were done they were gathered outside their tent, sit to a log in circle.

They ate silently even tho the teachers tried their best to make a conversation its just no use.. After eating their breakfast, they fix their selves again and waited for the two teachers to finish washing the dishes by the near river.

After a long minutes of waiting, The two adults are finally done. "We'll start the activity now but first put all of your phones inside this bag.."

Everyone whined and frowned at the statement.. "Why do we have to give our phones to you?" Nayeon ask, annoyed.

Mrs. Kang and Mrs. Song smiled knowingly.. "So the fourteen of you could focus on this camp! Don't worry! We'll give it back to you guys after the camp."

The teenagers can't do anything as they sighed and just unwillingly give their phone.. They stared as their teachers hide their phone from somewhere before going back still with a smile..

'What's with the creepy smile? Its freaking creepy, Did I say creepy? Yes I did..' Jihyo thought and secretly rolled her eyes.

"So our first activity is Treasure Hunting.." the teenagers grimaced and look at the two teachers like they grow two heads.. And they seems to notice that.

"Earlier this morning me and Mrs. kang went off to wander around the forest then we thought that it might be a good idea to play treasure hunt, And the treasure is surely just around the forest.." Mrs. Song said still smiling,

"And whoever among you kids had found the treasure, Is the winner! And the team that will lose will be the ones who'll cook for dinner." Mrs
Kang added

"So is everyone ready? Oh right-- partners!" Mrs. Song giggled, The fourteen teenagers just look at them and rolled their eyes.

"Do we really need to have a partner? We can handle it all by our selves." Namjoon stated that made the thirteen to nod and agree..

"Well.. we know that the fourteen of you don't like each other but.. please do remember that all of you are here to be closed and be friends." Mrs. Song said, "Also its dangerous to wander around by yourselves, so its better to have a partner." she added

The fourteen couldn't do anything as they just sighed and face palmed.

"Okay so here are the partners.. Namjoon and Jihyo, Taehyung and Tzuyu, Jimin and Nayeon, Jin and Mina, Hoseok and Momo, Yoongi and Chaeyoung and lastly Jungkook and Sana.. Go to your partners and make sure not to lost each other, okay?" Mrs. Kang reminded..

"Also these are the Safety Kits just in case some of you got injured, Last thing make sure not to go to far okay?" The students just nodded as they can't say anything..

"Okay then off you go! Good luck~!" Both teachers greeted as they watch the fourteen kids went off to the forest.

To Be Continued..

A/N; Sorry for the late update.. Been very busy lately because of school works.. Anyways I'm sorry if the chapter is a bit stupid or a bit unclear.. I'll just edit it if I have time.