So this isn't a dream

"RINNGGG!!!RIINNNG!!!RIIINNNNGG!" the ringing noise kept killing my sleep.
You looked up and noticed that you are still cuddling with Yelena. Still asleep anf naked

"𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚" You whispered.

"Ofcourse not, you're living your dream isn't it?" Yelena said with a husky tone since she just woke up.

She checked her phone and turned off the alarm. She turned her body to you. Her eyes looked at your lips then your neck then your breast.

You bit your lips and Yelena noticed your sudden movement.

She smirked.
"Have you tried this before? With a female?" She questioned.

"N-no, no one. Just you"

"Aaah, how about a guy? Did you do it?"

"Just like I said you're the first one to see me naked or-" you stopped and noticed her grinning.

"Aww, I think Im about to cry. Im so touched" she said while pretending to cry and touching her chest.

"H-how about you?" You asked.
She stopped whatever she's doing and smirk.

She sat up and so did you. She crossed her arms and tapped her chin with her finger.

"Hmmm.." She tilted her head and looked up.

"Not that few, thats what I remember, some are just one night stand and I never knew their names."

You nodded then Yelena faced you.

"Did you know you have the cutest and sexiest moan?" She said without regret.

Your eyes widened and your mouth parted. Shocked on what she just said.

Yelena smiled."You are so cute Y/n"
That made you look away fron her. She grinned. She stand up and went to the bathroom, still undressed.

"COME HERE YOU SUBMISSIVE LIL BITCH" she shouted. You got anxious that the other student in the dorm might hear that.

You quickly stood and entered the bathroom and saw Yelena in the bathtub, already soaked.

"Here" she signalled you to sit between her thigh. You sit down and Yelena turned on the water.

"So how are you feeling?"she whispered in your ear. The butterflies on your stomach are becoming wild.

"J-just n-normal" you stuttered. Not used to human contact(lol)

"J-just n-normal?" She imitated you. She chuckled"Do you want to feel better? Better than normal Y/n?" Even though Yelena is behind you, you could feel that she smirked.

You realized that Yelena might make you feel good again but can you decline her offer?

Can you decline her long fingers? Her tongue with a piercing as a cherry on top?

You just met Yelena but you became hungry with that feeling. That time when you reaches your climax. It feels like you're on top of the clouds. It felt like you're drowned with lust and–––

"EARTH TO Y/N" Yelena said with a loud tone while snapping with her long fingers.

"How far did your thoughts go?" Yelena added.

You're too shy and embarrassed to answer.

Yelena giggled.She began tracing her fingers on my shoulders.

"Your skin...I love it"she complimented

"T-hanks" you said holding back your moan.

"Your sensitive aren't you?"She teased.
Yelena continued tracing her fingers on my shoulders and placed her right hand onto my right boob.

She began massaging it.

"aaah–" you tried to bite your lips to hide your moan.

"You know, You can just tell me if you want" she seductively said.

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮!!! 𝘼 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Robin is now drowning in an indescribable emptiness

𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩(𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨.𝙡𝙤𝙡 𝙞 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮) 𝙃𝙚𝙧 9 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙.