sorry and thank you

Hi.

I wanted to say i will be ending this story because I have no motivation left and I will be here anymore. It was supposed to have more chapters and the ending was right but there should be more chapters before the last chapter. The ending wasn't really satisfying but mehh nevermind.

I am very sorry for dissapointing you but I am really in pain right now. I can't hold it anymore. I don't want to suffer. I just want to leave everything behind and rest. I want to feel like a kid again, like before. I want every pain that I'm feeling will just dissapear.

I am really sorry. I love all of you. Thank you for everything. I hope all of you have a beautiful life. Thank you for making me smile with your comments. You all are angels. I really love all of you. I am really sorry to dissapoint you. I appreaciated everything, I am so thankfull, really thankful.

I started this fanfic last febuary and ended it this november and I am so thankfull, really. Who would've thought I'll complete a story. This was such a huge milestone.

Happy 17.6k and thank you for everything.

Your comments made me happy. I would've love to see more of that.

I hope Bungou stray dogs will have a good ending.