Chapter 15 part three

PLEASE READ THIS NEXT THING IN THE PARINTHISIS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

(ok y'all, so I myself in my writing of this story, am further ahead then what is being published, so with that being said, I am going to finish writing and publishing season 2, and then I will be putting a hiatus on all of my two whole stories, to work on a personal writing project that will need my full and undivided attention, so I apologize to those who truely love this or my other story, I am not ending them, but here soon they will be going on a long hiatus, but when I go back up I will have a chapter at the ready for publishing, I thank you so much for your kindness and love of this story, it helps me write it everytime I open the google doc that holds it, we have made it to, at the time of this writing, 5.2k reads and 85 votes, as well as hitting number 13 in the music lovers catagory out of 891 stories, I love you all and thank you kindly for the support, but like I said, all my stories will be going on a long hitus soon for a personal project based on the show The Owl house, but you won't have to worry about the hiatus until after chapter 22, after that I will put my stories on a hiatus for my personal project, and after I finish that, I will be back, Once again I thank you all for your love and support with this story)

We make it back to class and are told that we are given the next two days of school off. After Mr. Aizawa tells us the announcement we are allowed to leave, I stand up and am stopped by Mina who has made a Beeline sprint to my seat.

"Hey Jiro asked me if I could stay the night with her so I said I would, Ok that was all, you've got the house to yourself tonight, have fun." Mina says, Immediately walking away after she finished giving me her announcement.

"Uuh ok." I say standing up and heading out the door, "I guess I can head to the mall and wander for a bit, got nothing better to do." I say to myself. While walking out I caught sight of Jiro who was hiding her face from me, not like she did when she met my grandma, more like she was upset with me, like I did something wrong. I head to Recovery Girl before leaving school.

Half an hour later I make it to the mall and start wandering, no set place in mind, I walk into a music store and start looking around before being recognized by an employee of the store.

"Hey, Y/n right, congrats on winning the sports festival, I read about it a few minutes ago." she says before walking off.

"Wait Y/n is here" I hear a girl say from the Aisle over.

Immediately two girls from the other aisle walk around into the aisle I was in and started towards me, I kept looking at Cds on shelves in hopes that they would not recognize me, walk past me and look for me elsewhere for me.

"There he is, say something." One of the girls says.

"Please don't notice me, i'm not in the mood to be recognized anymore, i just want alone time, that's why i'm here," I think before looking down and noticing my school uniform, "Oh god"

"Excuse me" one of the girls said tapping on my shoulder.

"Yes," I say, turning to face them, they both look at me and slightly blush.

"We were wondering if we could get a picture with you?" The second girl asked.

"Usually I might say yes, but..."I start before noticing them look at me upset, "Oh all right come on"

Both girls get excited and we take pictures, I kinda suffer through it giving the best fake smile I can muster with my entire body still in some pain from my fight against Bakugo. They finish and I am left alone again, I leave, not buying anything and start to wander some more before hearing something that I was not expecting to hear.

"Mommy? Mommy?" it sounded like a little girl calling for her mother, I waited for a response from the mother but never heard it.

"Mommy, where are you?" The little girl said again as I start heading to where the voice is. I reach the girl and kneel down infront of her.