Chapter 8 USJ attack

"Today we will be doing training with three UA faculty members, All Might, myself, and a third UA staff member," Mr. Aizawa says the next day in class.

"Sir, what type of training will we be doing today?" Sero asks.

"Rescue training. You will be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that," Aizawa begins. He is cut off by everyone bursting into a commotion with excitement.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you are all excited about costumes..."

I end up zoning out, only hearing that we are taking a bus. It does not matter to me if there are choices to what we wear, seeing as how I need a costume to use my quirk.

We go to the buses, where Iida is already pushing his role of class rep into hyperdrive. We board the bus and take our seats. It's an hour drive to our destination. I'm in the window seat by Uraraka with Momo on the other side of her. I do not catch much, other than the fact that the girl with green hair sitting by Deku is named Sue.

"It must be cool to have an augmenting type of quirk..." Kirishima starts before demonstrating his quirk.

"Y/n, you have a pretty amazing quirk too," Sue says.

"Thanks, Sue,'' I say, putting on my mask and fedora so I can get used to it being on.

"And that suit looks sick," Kaminari adds.

"Thanks to you as well Kaminari," I respond.

I tap Jiro who is sitting in front of me. She turns around and I hand her my phone. She smiles, takes the phone knowing why i'm handing it to her, and turns back around.

I turn to Uraraka and ask, "Hey, Uraraka, we've still got like fortyish minutes, so I'm going to get some sleep. Do you think you could wake me up when we get there?"

"Uh, sure... are you okay Y/n?" She asks.

I grab my fedora and pull the brim down to cover my eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel like I need a bit more sleep."

I close my eyes, falling asleep within minutes.

40 minutes later...

"Y/n...Y/n," Uraraka says, waking me up, "Hey, Y/n. We're here." I open my eyes and stand up to let her know that I'm awake.

We get off the bus and walk up to the giant building that we are going to be training in.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you," says someone who I can only assume to be the third teacher who will be with us today.

"It's the space hero Thirteen..." Deku exclaims, then proceeding to rant about her. (Thirteen has been canonically announced to be female, Just letting you know because In the Manga it refers to her as a guy.)

)