"Porn"

“It was extremely mortifying” I told Anna through the phone. I had woken up and instantly remembered what had happened before Angie carried me and the first thing I did was all Anna as she is the only sex expert I knew and since I told her what had she happened she has been laughing, none stop.

“Wait, you did what?” she asked again, for the millionth time with a laugh that was slowly beginning to irritate me.

“I urinated during a very compromising situation” I said, again.

“I am so sorry but you are the sweetest but also little naive” she said “Have you ever tried watching porn?” she asked

“No I haven't, you always told me that it is not real so I never really cared much for it” I said.

“Okay, I know I said that but people watch porn to educate themselves, well not really but I know that is more you” she chuckled

“I am not watching porn” I said

“Okay but you should but I will tell you that what you released yesterday is not urine but in fact squirt” she smiled “It is usually a good thing so don’t worry about it and I can bet that Angie loved it too” she finished.

“Are you certain?” I asked

“Yes, I am pretty sure she is reminiscing about it as we speak” she raises her eyebrow

“I doubt it” I shrugged

“Okay, you will see but you should at least talk to Angie and maybe try reading erotica, just so you can learn more about your body” she suggested

“I have a few erotic novels but I’ve been ignoring them” I came clean.

“Okay then read those but I have to go, Steph is getting impatient” she moaned and suddenly, I knew what she was doing behind that phone so I just hung up the phone without saying goodbye. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up for Angie and myself of course but mainly for Angie.

==
After an hour in the shower, I found a white shirt and went down to find Angie. She had not come to see me since I woke up so I got a little bit worried because usually she’d force her way into my bath time. During the shower I spent the time thinking about what Anna had said but the thought of actually watching two actresses fuck, not make love but fuck, made me feel like I was dirty. I have grown to know that watching porn wasn’t as shameful as it was but I still felt like I was pervert for watching two strangers have sex but at the same time, I was curious and it was important for me to get the opinion of my lover. Would she want to watch or would she rather read a book? I wondered but one thing I know for certain was that we were excellent as sex so this research would be useless but also eye opening, well for me.
I heard the voice of the woman I love from the empty room, the room in which I touched myself for the first time and oozed what Anna called squirt. I tip toed into the room and I found Angie singing while she painted something on a canvas. Angie had said that she wasn’t an artist but whenever she felt happy, she draw anything on a canvas even if it is just a dot.

“Angie” I said softly and she turned in slow motion, well that is what I thought I saw.

“Hello babe” she squealed and dropped her paintings on the floor

“I hope those can get cleaned up” I chuckled

“I will that I clean them soon” she walked towards me and embraced me, tight if I may add.

“What are you painting?” I asked

“Come and see for yourself” she smiled and moved away from the canvas and as soon as I saw what she had made, I held by breath for a minute simply because I was flabbergasted but also worried.