chapter 4

-sho pov-

I am enjoying this, very much. Then it hit me, I tapped his arm and he let me go, a string of drool connected me to him. " I don't have any condoms," I spat out.

" It's okay, as long as you're fine with it" he said and I smiled, taking him back in my mouth... continuing to be face fucked. I was in the middle of taking my pants off when he pulled out harshly, me wanting to take him fully taking him back in my mouth as he came, swallowing all of it. About to stand when I was grabbed by the waist and my pants and boxers were quite literally ripped off. Me being thrown on the bed. Being handled harshly.

When I felt his fingers enter my ass, almost finding my prostate immediately, causing me to become a moaning mess, while receiving hickeys and bite marks.

--no one pov--

Kiri was now entering shoto slowly, careful not to hurt him.

" sho, can i move now" kiri almost whined

"Yeah" sho was overjoyed. Kiri fucked him hard, they were both a mess. Mainly shoto as he just could not find it in him to be quiet.

" Ei, harder~ ah"

Eijiro was enjoying this as well, he admit it when they were in college he and katsuki both wanted to fuck shoto senseless, and he was. But he would never tell izuku about it, bakugo yeah maybe.

Eijiro had fucked shoto in every position they could imagine. Sho was now face down on his bed, moaning and drooling, not to mention panting. Eijiro was at his high, he hasn't felt so good for forever, he was pounding into shoto hard, he already slapped his ass enough, it was bright red.

They both came and were now taking a break, but Sho fell asleep in eEi's arms, Eijiro felt it was best if he left, but just fell asleep with Sho as it was 3 in the morning.

-time skip-

-kiri pov-

I woke up to see shoto looking at me, and tracing the lines of my tattoos. I enjoyed the sight so i didn't do anything. Then i thought about how it would be nice to do this again so i spoke up. " can i have your number?"

Shoto jumped, and looked at me " sorry i didn't mean to scare you."

" It's okay, but i don't want other people to know you have my number." he said as he put his number in my phone handing it to me.

" no one will know, i'll call you baby boy" i showed him the name and he smiled.

I held him as i looked through my phone, then i saw messages from everyone wondering where i was... it was 5 pm... " hey, I gotta go. I'll see you saturday okay?" I was showering sho in kisses. He just nodded... he's definitely not a morning person. I got dressed and was about to open the door. I looked back to see him looking at me

" love you baby boy" I said as I left.

-sho pov-

Did he just say he loved me? Wait am i blushing... as i was about to get up i stopped. My back hurt. Like really hurt.

-Baku pov-

" Eijiro, Where the fuck were you?"

" bakugo please be quiet. Please. I'll tell you everything. Just go to the bar with me tonight and ill tell you." ei looked at me with pleading eyes. So I needed my head and he smiled.

I noticed his shirt wasn't buttons the whole way and saw a mark

" Eijiro Kirishima. What the hell is that?" whisper yelling since he was gonna tell me, and i didnt want to draw attention.

" shit, izu's not around right?" he said as he buttoned his shirt

" no why?"

" cuz like i said i'll tell you later"

" were leaving at 9, okay. "

" Okay, I'm taking a shower at your place then we'll work a bit and leave."