Chapter 10

It was now about time for Kirishima and Midorya to arrive at Bakugo's, Todoroki was only in his underwear, wearing one of Bakugo's hoodies, Bakugo was in his grey sweatpants... Shoto took his sweatshirt and refused to change. He even refused to put pants on since the sweater went to his mid thighs.

Hearing the bell ring, Bakugo went to the door, Shoto was on the couch, sitting down waiting for them to come in. Bakugo sat on the floor between Shotos legs, Midorya beside Shoto, and Kirishima sitting on the floor looking at the three of them.

" I'm sorry I-"

" you cheated on Midorya with me"

" yeah, ejiro, honey it wasn't that hard to figure out."

" it wasn't my place to tell"

" wait you know? I'm really sorry. I just I needed some sort of action and you were so busy and Todoroki was just there so I took advantage of that... even tho I could tell he was uncomfortable."

" I forgive you" both Midorya and Todoroki said in unison, looking at each other and smiling.

They all decide to drink last night, getting drunk. All laying on each other. When they woke up in the morning they were all face to face with one another. Shocked, to say the least. Todoroki being the first one to move, straddling bakuogos lap, leaning down and whispering in his ear.
" kat... what happened?"

Katsuki just shrugged, nodding towards the tone of empty bottles. Kiri and deku cuddling, looking just as confused as the other two.

All deciding it was okay. Kiri and Baku went to get some food.

Shoto walked out of the living room and to the bathroom, he closed the bathroom door and walked over to the tub. He turned the water on and placed the plug over the drain, he got undressed and slid down into the tub, submerging his body in the hot water up to his neck, resting his head back and closing his eyes.

About 10 minutes passed and Shoto heard the bathroom door open, he didn't think anything of it until... Shoto and Deku were in the bath together...
" uhm?..."

" oh, sorry I just wanna talk and I wanted to get it out of the way"

" sorry, I didn't know you were together. I had my suspicions but I didn't act on them."

" ha, it's okay Todoroki-kun~" the next thing Todoroki knew he was being kissed... by deku???

" I'm only mad cuz eiji got the chance to rail you first. I never intended to let anyone else have you since I first spoke to you. You're mine and mine only."

Todoroki was very uncomfortable, but he didn't know what to do. So he just got up and ran into Katsuki's room, he locked the door and jumped on his bed hiding under the covers. He called Bakugou and was a crying mess.

" What's wrong!?!"

" I- he- kat!" He broke out sobbing.

" I'll be back in a couple minutes, hold on"

Todo hung up and placed his phone on the nightstand, crying onto a pillow.

-kat POV-

Shitty hair and I just stepped out of the store when sho called me, hearing him made me look at kiri and we kind of had this connection at the moment and we both took off, sprinting all the way to the apartment door. We burst through the door and dropped the bags on the ground.. I kicked the door closed and ran down the hall. I stopped and saw deku on the couch, his hair was wet and I thought nothing of it.. at the moment at least.

I look over and saw Kirishma walking beside me then nod to my door. Deku wasn't even paying attention to us so we just quietly walked to my door, trying to open it but it was locked. I sighed, reaching above the door and grabbing the key, unlocking my door and walking in.
Kirishma closed the door behind him and we both walked to the bed, sitting down on each side as we found Shoto, sniffling and balled up.

I leaned over and lay beside him, hugging him as Kirishma looked down. I grabbed kiri's arm and pulled him down, we held sho and stayed there for a bit.

" baby, tell me what happened"

" he- he- h-" sho couldn't even get any words out, that was upsetting, he clung to me as he trembled and sobbed.

" Shoto... did something make you uncomfortable?" Kiri spoke into shos neck.