Chapter 15

Looking down, Bakugo placed his hands on Kirishima's thighs, spreading his legs and looking down, opening a condom and putting in on his fingers, adding lube to it and pushing a finger against the mauled entrance, causing him to jump. He looked to the males face, studying him then smiling softly as he just circled the males rim.

" it won't hurt... it's only a little painful the first time"

He slowly pushed a finger inside the male, earring a gasp as he continued to move his finger around eventually adding another and doing the same.

After loosening the male, Bakugo put a condom on his member, adding more lube to kiri then just pushing the tip of his dick against the males entry, looking down and gratin go as he shoved about ⅓ of his length in the male, making him scream out... realizing it was a bad idea as Shoto jolted awake.

Shoto looked around, seeing the two and scrunching his eyebrows, he took the headphones off and crawled over, getting comfortable behind kiri and rubbing the males chest. Looking to bakugou who was slowly starting to move, no one talking, sho staying especially quotes as he just listened to all the sounds...

After a couple hours Bakugo finally pulled out, letting Kirishima calm down. Kirishima was a mess, he was red, hot, huffing and puffing as Bakugo walked away, going to take another shower, leaving sho with kiri.
" sho I'm sor-"
He stopped speaking as Shoto got up, walking over to the closet and grabbing one of bakus shirts and a pair of underwear, dressing kiri.. very similar to Shoto in fact, the only difference was that Shoto wasn't wearing any underwear due to the length of bakus shirts on him. He laid down with kiri, pulling him closer to the middle of bed, cuddling him and holding his hand.

" we can talk later.. you should sleep eiji, I'll be here when you wake up"

Both the males fell asleep, holding on to each other. Bakugo walked in after his shower looking at the two and covering them up. Putting on a pair of his boxers then climbing in bed, pressing his chest against Shoto and draping his arm over both the males as he laid there, hoping sho wouldn't move much in his sleep this time.