Chapter 14

After a couple minutes passed, kiri opens the door a little to see blonde hair by the door and red eyes looking at him. Kiri smiled cautiously.. looking down as he felt his forehead get flicked, now looking up. " ow- "

Bakugou looked at him, sighing.
" are you okay?"

" I... why?"

" that was quite the fall~" Bakugo smirked
" but listen, sho couldn't care less if went to bed covered in cum.. I do, so either do something and get out of the bathroom or take your fucking shower... oh~ and who would've thought you made a sound like that when cuming" Bakugo stood up, pushing Kirishima further in the bathroom the closing the door... and literally pulling his close off, ripping everything. He pushed the male in the shower then stripped himself, getting in and turning the water on, washing his member then looking back to Kirishima, pulling the males back to his chest, looking over his shoulders and grabbing the males dick, washing it for the male.

"B-Bakugo-"

" shut it. Now, I can't get your face out of my head.. especially when we made eye contact.. so, let me fuck you"

" WHAT?!-"

" what?"

" are you serious? Isn't Todoroki in the other room?!"

" yeah... but yes or no? I'm semi so make up your mind"

Kirishima nodded.. but had one request.. " can we not do it in the shower please... and maybe in a bed?"

" this is gonna be really surprising but, there's only one bed in the house cuz sho has the two king beds composed and gets special sheets for them... I mean we can do it on the bed if that's what you want, I'll just put headphones on him"

Kirishima nodded again, turning the water off and stepping out, looking at his clothes, going to grab a towel but being dragged out and to the bedroom. Once in the room he looked around, watching as Bakugou put headphones on Todoroki, then back to Kirishima, motioning to the side of the bed as he opened a drawer. He grabbed lube and a couple condoms, walking over and sitting by Kirishima, folding the blankets over so they were all over with Shoto.