Chapter 6

-sho POV-

I walked over to baku, he was just sitting on the floor so i sat on his lap. He just looked at me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him, thankfully he was over the shock and just pulled my jaw down and shot his tongue in my mouth. We separated for air. I went to get up but was slammed back down on his lap. He roughly pulled my hair tie from my hair, letting it fall. Tangling his hand in my hair.
That, that's when I knew I would enjoy this. We began to make out again, with him taking my shirt off then his. He had his hands tight on my hips, sure to leave a mark moving them to my stomach playing with my belly ring...

 He had his hands tight on my hips, sure to leave a mark moving them to my stomach playing with my belly ring

(Belly Ring Shoto is currently wearing)

Moving to my nipples, he then started kissing down my neck as he was twisting my nipples and playing with the piercings as well. Nipping at and sucking on my skin till he got to my chest, taking one of my nipples in his mouth making sure to still give the other attention.

After he was done with my nipples he moved back up to kiss me, kicking his shoes off as well, I pulled him to the bed. He laid me on the bed and he pulled my pants off. Then hunkered down by my bottom and I felt something warm and wet touch me. I shrieked then moaned when he inserted a finger adding another, then pulled them out and since he was hard already he plunged inside of me. Causing me to cry as well as moan out "kat~"

He looked me dead in the eyes then he smiled, pulled out a bit then rammed into me, we came. He moved me so my ass was in the air... he fisted my hair, holding my head on the bed, continuing to ram into me. Smacking my ass, till there were clear handprints, as well as leaving hickies on my back. We both came.

-baku pov-

We both came, so i pulled out of sho, sitting next to him he sat rather than laying down. I was hard yet again, sho saw that and climbed on top of me, gently grabbing my dick and lined it up with his hole as he sat on it, grabbing hold of my shoulders he started to bounce... " thats sexy"

"Thanks" sho moaned out as he went down.

I grabbed his hips harshly as i was close, slamming him down, causing him to shriek and moan? It was hot, you should have seen it. Ah- never mind you damn extras he's mine.

After we both came sho snuggled up to me and fell asleep in my arms, I held him for a bit before falling asleep myself. " good night baby"

I woke up to see sho clinging to me, I saw a bathroom and I decided to take a shower. After my shower I saw sho still asleep.

" Sho"

'Mmmm'

"Sho, baby wake up" he lifted a hand in the air, looking at me, slowly sitting up then pointing to a sweatshirt. I handed it to sho, he put it on then climbed into my arms and nuzzled into my neck

"Wanna take a bath?" he nodded, so i walked to the bathroom and turned the water on letting the tub fill up. Helping sho take the sweater off then placing him in the tub, going to get my phone before sitting on the bathroom floor.

I checked my phone to see eijiro texted me

K--Dude?

What?

K-- how was it?

How was what???

K-- wait you didn't have sex?

Why the fuck would I tell you damn shitty hair?.

K-- ouch, I'm coming.

No. Don't.

K- so you did fuck. Anyway I'm still coming.

  DONT YOU FUCKING DARE.
Read

    DONT LEAVE ME ON READ YOU DUMB BITCH.

" im here"

" leave"

Eijiro walked into the bathroom and saw sho.

" aww baby boy"

Sho looked up, moving his hair to the side and smiled. Eiji sat next to me on the floor