Chapter 12

Kiri kissed Bakugo then they started to make out. I watched them for a little bit, trying to reach my head up, wanting to be a part of it but me being too tiny.. I wasn't able to, sooo I whined and earned a couple chuckles from them. They looked down and smirked both leaning the heads down and coming closer to me then stopping about half way and kissing again. This time it was very sloppy and open... It was times like this, I hated that they both grew taller than me.

I will admit, it was arousing the way that Kat kissed kiri, how their teeth would clash together, the way they looked like they were fighting for dominance but you could tell kat had already took the dominance a while ago.

I was now, very jealous that I was left out of this...

Like yeah, okay go ahead and kiss I don't mind... actually I do, I mind very much.

I would like to be a part of this sloppy kiss.

The way kat held kiri by his neck and slightly choked him, leaning down and kissing him roughly... damn- lemme just.. * insert lewd Shoto noises* yeah...

My god. I started to wiggle again, managing to get away from the two. I stared then decide to hop up on the counter, I mean I'm not short, their just really tall. I sat on the tall counter and leaned over, pulling kiri away from Baku and kissing him. The look on his face said I was gonna get it.. that just made me even more aroused.

I let kiri take control of the kiss, it was slow yet needy and sloppy. I wasn't even worried about it when I saw deku walk back in and practically double over from the shock. He must have went to recovery girl... he started at us then to kat who was actually cooking this time but grumbling and I could tell he was pissed.

" w-why I- I thought..."

" why are you here again dip shit"

" I came back to get kiri but he's sucking face with todoroki...." Deku said, hurt noticeable in his tone.

" too damn bad."

I break the kiss and grab kat, pulling him closer and wrapping an arm around his shoulder, kissing his jawline.
" at least his dick isn't in my ass"

" like I'd let him stick his dick up your ass again"
" aweh~ no need to be so possessive kat."
I smiled, clinging onto both of them.

{ time skip, Deku left and kiris on the couch watching the tv, sho and Baku in the kitchen}
-baku POV-
" kat~"
I chuckle, having sho pinned to the wall. My hands on his ass as I hold him up and grind against him as I suck, nip and kiss at his neck.

" o-oh~ mhm... you k-know I'm sensitive th- ahh~ ... there"

Pfft- Of course I know he's sensitive there... why else would I be playing with his neck.
Licking the spot right where his shoulder and neck meet, oh he makes some cute sounds from that.

" n-no kiris here..." sho mumbled, that was cute.

" mhm, do you think I care"

" you obviously don't"

" pfft- damn right!"

I laughed as I moved one of my hands to the waist band of his pants and pulled both his pants and underwear down, sliding the down his legs and dropping them on the floor. I pulled my sweatpants down and pulled my dick out, lining it up with shos entrance and whispering

" don't be too loud babe"

" b-but wh- mhmmmmm-" sho bit his bottom lip and threw his head back into the wall as I slid my length inside him without prep or lube.

I slid my hands up his thighs and held him under his knees as I began to thrust into him, earning little mewls and moans from him, making me pick my pace up each time he made a sound.