chapter 3

Auroras point of view

"Well, I'm Harry Styles"

I smiled nodding, playing innocent like I have no idea of his name. Tess on the other hand couldn't really breathe so I hoped he didn't see her face when she realized we were talking to the enemy. Styles was about to speak then we were interrupted by Grey thank fucking god.

"Is there a problem here?" he asked and Styles smirked with a wicked look in his eyes. "Well these lovely ladies bumped into Niall and I. We just wanted to get to know the names of the pretty faces" He said and Grey simply furrowed his eyebrows. I smiled and pretended to be Grey's arm candy as I simply wrapped arms around his biceps. "Babeeee you promised tess and I a dance" I pouted my lips and Grey nodded and Tess grabbed his other bicep. I smiled and looked over to Styles and Horan and Horan was distracted while Styles' eyes watched me closely, his eyes looked hungry which made me smirk. "It was nice meeting you Harry Styles" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked into my eyes, clenching his jaw. We walked off and I sighed loudly once we made our way to the floor. We all danced together then headed back to the table. "I'm going to get another drink," I said over the music and everyone nodded.

I went over to the bar and ordered a drink then saw Finn. I smiled walking over to him. I tapped his shoulder. He turned to face me with a cold stare then relaxed instantly seeing me allowing a bright wide smile fash over his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. "You shouldn't be here Aurora" he whispered. "I know" I whispered back and we let go and he was shaking his head.

His dad and my dad went to highschool together being the best of friends. We were born the same year though he happens to be a few months older than me. Finn was associated with the otherside. But no one ever knew but me and a few of his trusted friends. He had no tattoos and the softest brown eyes. He had a smile that was contagious and a laugh that was pure. His voice was often soft when he spoke to me unless he was yelling. He was like a brother I never had and he just so happens to work for the most deadly mafia in the world. The one that mr Harry Styles just so happens to run.

"Why was Styles talking to you" He asked bluntly and I shrugged. "I think he was trying to get my name but luckily i'm good at playing the game." I smiled and he shook his head again. "You're an impulsive idiot" I smirked "Yeah maybe but you love me" and he cackled and smiled looking away from me becoming serious. I furrowed my eyebrows as he stared behind me. I turned to meet the dark green eyes I had seen earlier. I smile innocently "Hi Harry Styles" he looked at me then Finn. "So you know this pretty lady Finn?" He asked Finn watching him closely and Finn only nodded his head.It took all my self control to not tell hm to fuck off because he was ego driven and thinks because he calls me pretty I will flutter my eyes and give him what he wants. Plus I know who he is but he hasn't recognized me "So I see," he said and I just stood there smiling playing my part. "Aurora we are leavi- who's this ?" Liam said walking towards us.

I mentally cursed Liam out as Styles smirked to himself and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well I am Harry mate" Harry put his hand out and shook Liam's hand. "Oh yeah you're Zayns friend right?" Harry was shocked when Liam said that. "I am his friend are you?" Liam nodded and smiled at me. "C'mon before Grey punches me in the face for taking too long." said Liam I stood there frozen. I no longer was sure what was happening. "You should go" Finn whispered to me, snapping me back from getting lost in the darkest parts of my mind. I only nodded because I was mad but mostly conflicted. Finn gave me a kiss on the forehead and I went with Liam but before we exited all I heard was Styles.

"Goodbye Aurora see you soon" said a thick british accent maybe he realized who i am and where i come from but he doesn't know the damage i'm capable of i guess he will just have to find out.