chapter 4

Aurora's point of view

"Liam what the actual fuck" I hissed when we finally got into the car. "I didn't know I'm sorry," He said back. "Out of all places you decide to openly say my name there?" He stayed quiet and I let out a sigh, I was annoyed. We finally arrived back at Tess's place and I sat on her couch and watched as everyone piled into the living room. Liam was in our friend Zayns uncle's mafia. They aren't as dangerous as Harry's but they're up there. There aren't problems between his uncle and my dad which is a good thing.

Then there is Grey, who works for my dad but isn't as involved as everyone else. My dad wanted me to marry Grey but little did my dad know Grey had a different taste. Him and Finn are actually really good, what a shame I'm not their type. Then of course Finn who works with Harry. See Finn is the reason I know Harry still takes orders from his dad even though he runs everything. Poor little boy is the puppet on a string. Tess and Bell both worked in clubs as dancers. They knew what we all diid, they even went on missions sometimes at the clubs to find shit out about the men especially in the vip sections. They weren't trained for much but enough to get by with their missions.

"So... are we going to talk about the fact Harry fucking Styles knows your name?" Grey said breaking the silence and I simply laughed. "He wasn't supposed to but Liam had different plans. But it is fine he still thinks I am nothing more than a pretty face. Remember he will think I am harmless and he will continue to unless he decides to find out the hard way that I am not" Grey nods and I smile. "I know he is a mortal enemy but he is hot as fuck and he was so checking you out bitch" Tess said and I widen my eyes as I shake my head laughing and I simply respond. "Fuck the fuck off" with that everyone started laughing and I smiled.

Next Morning

I woke up with a headache. I peeled my eyes open the slightest bit and it was bright. I shut them immediately and groan. "Who ever opened the curtain is a dead man it is bright as fuck." I shout out to everyone. "Morning Sweet Cheeks" I smiled slightly and took my blanket and wrapped it around me. "Where is my "Good Morning King Finn" I heard the stupid bastard smiling to himself like a fool. "I should have known it was you who opened those fucking curtains dickhead." He scoffed then made a bad choice and took my blanket from me. "You are a dead man Finn Lanning" with that, I pounced to my feet. I was quick to move and it wasn't long until I pinned him to the floor. I even had my small butterfly knife. I pressed it to his neck not applying pressure but I'm sure thinking about it. I love Finn but he made the choice on fucking with me and my sleep.

"Oh my god you're going to ruin my hair" he said and I knew what to do. I kept my blade to his neck and reached my other hand to his hair. When I told you he screamed like a little bitch the second my hand messed up his hair. Grey came running over to us. "Do we have to live every morning with you trying to kill him?" I got off Finn as he ran to the closest mirror to fix his hair. I smiled at Grey. "Of course it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't like this" He chuckled and then I headed to the kitchen. "Morning sunshine" I stare blankly at Tess and Bell and they start to laugh knowing I hate waking up with no reason too. "Shut it before I pour my coffee on you guys" They both bit their lips looking down but Tess ended up cackling again and then I threw the closest thing to me at her. It happened to be an apple.

"You dickhead" Tess said and I smiled very pleased with myself. "Yeah she messed my hair up like a meanie" said Finn pouting and I looked at him and started laughing. "You did wake her up from her precious beauty sleep babe" Said Grey kissing Finn's cheek. "Hey, whose side are you on?' said Finn and I responded. "Obviously the winning one my dearest Finn" I said, booping his nose and he hit my hand away and I only chuckled. In these moments the world doesn't seem so bad after all. I feel like maybe after all there is a place for me. I am only a girl who lost her mom with a dad who only cares about money and power. I myself am reckless at times but they make me feel sane.