<𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝗂𝗑>

•••

he grabbed me and started laughing.

"let go of me kobe" i complained trying to get out of his grip.
"no, you gon stay right here. jus wait i wasn't texting no girl it was a joke." he said pulling me onto the bed with him.

"then who was you texting?" i said crossing my arms.
"i can't say." he said pecking my cheek.

"if you can't say, i can't stay." i said getting up off of him and walking to my room.

he followed me into my room and locked the door. i got into my bed and laid down and he laid on top of me. he wrapped his arms around my torso and buried his head onto my chest.

"boobs, are natural pillows." he mumbled.
"nigga what?" i laughed.
"stop movinggg, i'm comfortable."  he complained.

"anyways." i said rolling my eyes.
"what's the plan for today?" i asked.

"we're going out." he said.
"like a date?" i asked getting a little excited.
"no." he replied.
"ok." i huffed rolling my eyes.

he got up and headed to the door.
"dress nice princess, we leave in an hour." he said and i rolled my eyes.

i went to hop in the shower and take care of my hygiene, before coming out and getting dressed.

after fixing my hair and makeup i got a text from kobe saying he was waiting downstairs.

i rolled my eyes as i got up from my vanity. i walked to the door closing it behind me as i made my way to the staircase.

i walked down and everybody was waiting.
"bitch, i'm tearing up." chanel said fanning her face.
"shut the fuck up." i said rolling my eyes.

"come here." kobe said with a commanding tone.
i slowly made my way over to him and he just held me in his arms admiring me.

"damn." he said lowly.
"can we go now?" i complained.
"let me admire you damn" he said twirling me around.

i rolled my eyes as i faced him again.
"oh my god let's just go." he said getting tired of my attitude.

i laughed following him out the door.
"they gon be one toxic ass couple." vallyk mumbled.
"say it louder bitch." i said flipping him off before following kobe to his car.

when we got into the car kobe caught me completely off guard. he grabbed my neck and started kissing it.

"i'm trynna be nice, keep acting up." he said before smiling as he pulled away.
"you smell really good by the way." he said as he started the car.

i just leaned my head on the window until we pulled up to a fancy restaurant.

"now sit up princess, you too fine to be mad. even if you look sexy when you mad at me." he said and i started blushing.
"right i'm gon forever be the one that puts a smile on yo face, now come here." he said and i leaned in as he connected our lips.

"i love you." he said as he pulled away.

i've never hopped over a seat so fast. i straddled his lap and put my hands around his neck.

"i love you too." i smiled while kissing his neck.

"des, stop before i lose control." he said referring to his erection.
"lose control then i don't care." i replied going back to suck.

"no, we're gonna have dinner with you in this nice ass dress." he said smacking my ass.
"fine, but you're tearing this shit off me later." i said pecking his nose.

he smirked as i opened the car door and got out followed by him. we started walking to a building and i thought i seen our van but i ignored it.

i went into the restaurant with kobe and there was a reservation already made. we were led to the back and the whole atmosphere changed.

we sat down and then two people emerged from the door.
the snake i pistol whipped, and my brother, manolo

•••