<𝖲𝗂𝗑>

•••

i gripped onto the pole and started to do my lil dancey dance. lightly running my acrylics down my chest when i was told somebody requested a vip room. i looked over at kobe who communicated to me with a stare, 'don't accept it' so i smiled and nodded my head, exiting the stage.

i went to the room and it was some rich lightskin he was kind of cute lowkey.

"no touching, you can only watch." i said because of protocol when honestly i wouldn't mind a little touchy touch from this mystery man.

"i'll give you a couple extra hundred for another lap dance, a thousand if i can touch." the mystery man said.
"a thousand? deal" i said and he stuck the thousand at the top of my clothes.

i turned my back facing him and started dancing for him. i felt his big, wide hands rubbing my ass as i kept going. he was growing under me larger by the second. i let my ass actually come to contact with him and started grinding on him to feel something hard on his hip.

weapons aren't allowed unless you're a bouncer... i gotta get out of here!

"i hope you enjoyed but i have another room to get to." i winked kissing him on the cheek, staining him with my red lipstick.

technically, i wasn't lying. it just wasn't a vip room, it was kobe's office. i went in without knocking this time and he quickly looked up from the girl sucking him off. the girl was about to stop but he pushed her head and made her continue.

"w-what did you need?" he said trying not to groan and i laughed.
"there's a tall lightskin with curly hair, and brown eyes with a gun. he's the one that requested the vip room with me." i informed him walking towards his desk, and just like yesterday he fixed his gaze on my boobs.

"he tipped you a lot." he said.
"focus" i said and i banged on the desk. it made me breasts jiggle and i did it on purpose.

i then seen that he finished in the girls mouth. she removed her head and swallowed and showed him her mouth for his approval. he nodded and i bit my lip as i watched him put his member away. it was just how i like my men's to be... huge.

"ok, ok stop looking at my dick." he said and i bit my lip again.
"i'm not apologizing. but what about the dude?" i asked.

"well he sounds like our opps leader. did you mark him, or make him stand out." he asked me.
"i'm pretty sure he has some of my glitter on him, and i kissed him so he has a red lipstick stain on his cheek." i explained and he had a flicker in his eyes when i mentioned the kiss.

he didn't act on it tho, instead he nodded and got the walkie talkie again. he called the same people back as last time. instead of telling security to leave us, he told them to find the mystery man i now know is derek.

"sisss, you gave a lap dance for the opposition?" chanel asked.
"what he was kinda cute" i shrugged.
"plus i didn't know who he was at first." i laughed.

"nahhh, cut that out. i literally rather you be with kobe." mike interrupted and kobe jus chuckled.
"what's funny?" i asked him.

"nothing" he smirked while leaning back in his chair, putting his hands up in defense.

the security then came back saying that derek disappeared. kobe made a call and said he had people on it. but also, we can't work for a while because he was probably casing the joint.

the club closed early for the night but that didn't affect kobe none. the club was more of a side hustle for him. we got into his car, i didn't change into my jumsuit because i wasn't done with kobe for the night.

everybody decided to come to kobe's to stay on the safe side. what a night this was going to be...

•••