<𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾>

•••

we finally moved all my stuff to kobe's. me and everybody else was happy that we had did it when we did. imagine our surprise to see that manolo was moving in next door. meaning he found out where i lived he was turning into a creep.

after i was all settled kobe called me into his room.

"yes kobe." i sighed before going to sit down on his bed.
"do you and manolo have anything going on?" he asked and i laughed. he just looked at me.
"oh wait, you're serious?" i asked.

"no, honestly i'm just as surprised and creeped out as everybody else." i admitted.
"he's becoming creepy." i added.

"yeah, i don't want you working tonight. stay here with iris and the bodyguards." he said.
"i can handle myself. plus it's your club, just kick him out." i shrugged.

"why don't you listen." he asked frustrated.
"because all i care about is getting my money." i said twerking a little.

he smacked my ass and i grabbed his wrist.

"you can look no touching." i said.
"i'm not one of your customers." he said grabbing my neck.
"you right, you're my boss and my master." i smiled at him and he looked at me in shock.

"you're gonna be a handful." he said.
"at least you know." i said.
"now i gotta get ready to shake some ass tonight." i said walking back to my room. he followed me about to lecture me i guess but i slammed the door in his face before he could say anything.

i stayed in my room all day so he couldn't say or do anything to make me stay. about an hour before it was time for me to go i went to do my hygiene and put on my clothes under a sweatsuit.

i walked out to my car but there was a boot on it. i sighed and turned around to see kobe with his arms crossed.

"you're going with me." he said and i rolled my eues before going to his car.

we drove to the club and kobe gave the bouncers (which i found out were real security guards) a picture of manolo. now if they seen him he's gonna get escorted off the premises.

i went to the back with chanel and liliana.

"i'm surprised he let you come with the manolo thing." liliana said.
"chile i'm chasing the bag. i told him just keep manolo away from the club." i said stripping out of my sweatsuit.

they hyped me up as i was wearing a new outfit i bought. it was gold and and complemented my melanin. especially with my white acrylics and my white toes. i had went to my vanity and did my hair out wavy and did some light makeup with body glitter.

"damn, you making bank tonight!" chanel smiled.

.narrator pov.

desiré went outside and started dancing on her pole. she made it look effortless and her whole outfit together easily attracted the attention of everybody. especially kobe.

she smiled at him knowing she was gonna tease the fuck out of him tonight.

•••