Chapter 20

Augusts Pov

"You know what hurts me the most man?" I slurred out my words and added on to another sip of Vodka. "Ayo bring me another bottle." I instructed the Bar Tender.

"And whats that?" Jordan responded. "And August stop drinking you gotta drive man your Drunk as fuck."

"I aint Dddrunk Motherfucker I..I..I am *burps* mmm perfectly fine. Jasmine just makes me sooo uuuuuugh" I sighed and put my head down.

"Thats what you get with the Jasmine Package. If she acts up that means she cares darely" he placed his hand on my back and rubbed it slightly.

"Ya Right ... " i looked up and gave him a dap. "thanks dawg a lot for being there for me and everything."

"No problem lets get out of here for reals though theres like a group a nigga in the corner giving me a sweet eye." We both chuckled as i nodded.

"Ight but can I stay over at your place i aint finna sleep in that guest house alone"

"You gay as fuck man" we both noticed the guys in the corner getting up "Nigga lets go"

"Im saying but quick question nigga you got the stuff"

Jasmine's Pov

"I just dont know what to do really like why do I always fall for the same type." I blowed into another tissue.

"Jasmine you cant keep blaming yourself. You know with situations like those it always cause of your past , was your father present in your life." Tasha my therapist asked .

"Naah he had like 4 other different women he cared about and children it was only me and mom running shit together."

"Thats your problem. You need to get closure with your father . everything that your looking for in these guy was what you wanted from your dad all these years trust , love , care your problem with these guys will be solved quick as possible just as soon as you get that chance to get into that relationship with your father. So heres a little homework and dont come back until its done. Find your father get to know your father. theres a friend I know he can help you ill give him your number his business is actually some floors down okay."

"Okay thank you Tasha" I smiled. We both got up and shook hands. She then brought me into a big ass bear hug.

"Good Luck." she released me from her grip and led me out the door.

I walked out the door and awaited in the elevator so it reaches down to the first floor. But it made a pit stop to the 5th floor down. The door opened and a tall dark skin nice dressed man walked in. He nodded his head and smirked at me. I smiled but the thoughts that was at the back of my head was like woh that smirk looks so familiar. The elevator. Started moving again.

"So how's little man" He spoke up. At first i thought he was on the phone . Then i thought it was blutooth but that wasnt in these days.

"Huh? You talking to me?" i looked at him.

"your the only female and person here" he chuckled slightly. "you must've forgot bout me"

i looked at him ...

"Trey?"

"Yeah sorry if i aint call you your number got washed up" he pulled me into a tight hug . His muscular body brought chills down my spine.

"its all good" he pulled away and smiled.

"Hey do you wanna get a bite to eat" he asked. I looked at the time on my phone and shrugged

"yea im for it." I smiled. We both talked until the Elevator reached the first floor.