CHAPTER 13

For @_Liyaah_

🌞Next Day🌞
August's pov
They released me on the spot since Marcus didnt press any charges. Including , I wanted to ride along with Jasmine.
I sat there , watching her go through this hurt me deep inside. They had to cut her open and take the baby out cause the baby was losing so much Oxygen. Surprisingly , Jasmine was right her baby wasnt a boy it was a girl. I got up and walked out and walked to the delivered baby section to go see Jasmine's baby. She wasnt there i sarted panicking , i looked around for a nurse.
"excuse me ma'm where have baby #3203 gone?"
"*check files* oooh shes been delievered to a medic room something about lack of breathing...."
"can i get the room number?"
"sorry sir unless your the father the information Must remain classified hospitals policies."
I sighed. I forgot to mention Marcus came by that night and gave the hospital his info for when the baby and jasmine wakes up.

Jasmine's pov
"Why does all the bad shit happen to me , God what have I done. " i pleaded for an answer.
"Jasmine..."
i turned back and saw Augusts older brother Melvin. I got up and ran to him , he hugged me tight into his arms. August and I memories wouldnt be as live if Melvin wasnt there.
"Melvin what are ... wait what kind of stupid question is that. i miss you."
" I miss you to little sis , bruuuh hows mini me."
"hes been good , Melvin that boy can sing his ass off bruh he was blessed with your talents."
"*chuckles* Jasmine what are you doing here , you have two children who needs a mother August has been through this once why must he go through this again. Do you want me to haunt That stupid niggas ass for hurting my little sister *i laughed* look all im trying to say is that its not your time yet thats not how you will end your life ... "
"wait what do you mean by that?"
"Jasmine you have to go..."
"noo melvin tell m-" he was gone.
a bright light started beaming through the clouds , i walk towards it.

*
**
***
*****

********

I coughed. I felt pain piercing through my sides.
"ow" i cried.
"Jasmine?" i opened my eyes and saw Jordan holding a sleeping Melvin.
"what the fuck happened?"
"you almost had a miscarriage you actually fainted and hit your head."
"that explains the headache." i rubbed my head gently. "Is the baby alive ?"
Jordan nodded his head. i started to hear yelling.
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TOUCHING ME ? MY GIRL IS LAYING DOWN IN THIS HOSPITAL AND YOU WANT TO GIVE ME THIS BULL CRAP .... FUCK YOU MEAN IM HER SISTER YOU STUPID ASS BITCH." I got up holding my moveable IV i went to go check what was going on . I saw a raging Tiana pushing through nurses an security guards like she stole something , once she saw me she yelled "Jasmine tell eeeem"
"Guys its okay shes my sister." the nurses and guards nodded their heads and departed. Tiana ran up to me and hugged me extra tight. "Ow fuck Tiana have you been lifting weights." i cried in agony.
she laughed.
"Girl what happen ? I missed you 😩😩. whose ass am i going to beat?" i looked at her and smiled.
"No one its all settled , Me and marcus are getting a divorce." I looked down and thought about the incident that happened yesterday. She looked behind me ....

"whose that nigga holding melvin."

i looked back then whispered in her ear.

"his father"

Tiana helped me back to my bed and laid me down fluffing my pillow , i thanked her softly and looked at the tv. she sat at the edge trying to strike up a convo with jordan trying to avoid saying the man who was holding melvin is his father. I felt soo tired but i just wanted to keep my eyes open.

"Excuse me" i heard someone say behind that was a slight knock. I looked up and there was August standing in between the Door Frame.

"Come in" I slightly smiled while contemplating the whole situation today.

"You know what sis ill be back..." she motioned Jordan to come with and he did leaving Melvin sleeping beside me on the bed.

After they left there was an awkward moment of silence for about 4 minutes til he was able to break it.

"How you feeling?"

"Like an animal has shitted on me " I joked , there was a story behind that. He chuckled.

"Bruuh it wasnt my fault Darius pushed me and i fell under the cow i didnt know that cow was gonna shit" He slightly yelled and then laughed.

"Poopy head"

"Oh Shut up ..." he looked down. "Jasmine?"

"August ..."

"Its all my fault."

"No its not."

"yes it is ... you wouldnt be in this piece of shit again if i didnt leave you the first time. you wouldnt be married to that Marcus nigga you would be married to me everything wouldnt be this way if i didnt ..."

"Its okay , Ive learned. Now at this point its better if we are friends , all i need right now is my babies and god thats it."

"See thats what i dont want.I DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU JASMINE , I DONT WANT NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU ... I WANNA BE THERE FOR YOUR BABIES I WANNA BE THE FATHER TO YOUR BABIES I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU CANT YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL." he yelled.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS EASY OH HELL NAAAAAH AUGUST IM FUCKING DONE GETTING HURT BY THE PEOPLE I LOVE IM DONE TRUSTING PEOPLE WITH MY MOTHERFUCKING HEART WHY CANT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVED YOU ... you took everything *tears strolls down my cheeks* from me. Marcus took everything from me. Im nothing anymore , I -I..." At that very moment I broke down Tears everywhere , August came up to me and held me tight. I felt a few wet spots on my shoulder. he was neither crying or drooling but i will take crying as the answer.

"Im sorry Jassypooh im soo sorry." he whispered in my ear.

*

**

***

******

"yees Melvin" we all clapped after a beautiful performance by Melvin singing Girl on Fire the Inferno version.

August was laying right next to me holding me tight. We decided to take things slow , i mean real slow since i just got Divorced. Jordan threw a couple glances here and there but I dont give a fuck😭😭😭. The Nurses came by and Rolled my baby girl in. Shes so small , shes can fit on Shaquille O'neal hand well if thats how you pronounce or spell his name lol. For the rest of the day , we chilled laughed told stories and more. I smiled as I looked around , This is my family👭👬🙇👶✊💕.