Chapter 4

Marcus's pov

I looked at the time on my watch and it was 12 in the afternoon. I sighed deeply at the situation that happened this morning. I need to call Naomi and tell this bitch to leave me alone. I was searching through my pockets then my shoes then I went out to my car and looked top to bottom. It wasn't there ..... Fuck I left it at the house..... I walked up to my boy Chris " Bruuuuh" I said as I leaned against the brick wall that surrounds the trap house. "Wassgud my nigga" he answered as he blew out a steam full of some good ass weed , he offered some to me but Jasmine gets mad when I smell like weed cause she doesn't get any and she doesn't wanna damage the baby so I declined.

YALL thought Jasmine is a goodie two shoes HUH naaaaahFuck that she's a dream girl every nigga wishes for , like how she acted today that's what every nigga wants someone who will quickly get on ur back bout a girl calling even if it's my mama a girl who will smoke drink party with you someone who is down to ride my nigga.

"Naomi called my phone today and Jasmine prolly saw her contact I forgot to delete it buh she's mad now " I rubbed the back of my neck as i let out another sigh. Chris looked at me let out a little laugh then got to his serious mode. When Chris is high he has two sides to him. "Alright nigga this is what you do , first things first handle that bitch Naomi , then go pamper your wife top to bottom make her feel as if that situation is irrelevant in your relationship that's Guna ruin what you guys have . Then you take her out to dinner in a place filled with flowers teddy bears and make some good ass love to her ight.... hol up isn't it today her birthday its the 23rd bruuuuh matter of fact but her mad shit and wait til tonight have her friend pick her up. make her feel she's the bad guy don't give her the D until then ight." I looked at him then thought about it long and hard. To think that this nigga is right , I dapped him and nodded my head "ight nigga well wish me luck if I don't call you by 8 tonight tell the crew I loved em no homo shit " me and Chris both laughed .

I drove to a naomi apartment that was down in the white people side blasting k camp. "I like smoking weed i like getting fly " as i sung to money baby i was thinking bout jasmine just everything about her bruuh turns me on. i got my back up trap house phone , then i looked through my glove compartment i swear ever time i drop jasmine off at work or the studio she leaves her shit in my car. its adorable but annoying. i found her mini emergency book and looked up her friend Tiana then i soon dialed her number and called her phone. after 4-5 rings she picked up .... " who the fuck is this calling my goddamn phone at this time i was schleep nigga let me schleep oh lord..." i cut her off " aye Ti its marcus gotta talk to you about something." she growled " bruuuuh what do you want nigga ... wait isnt it jasmines birthday oh my gosh i forgot is she okay is she alright." i chuckled slightly , smirking right after " bruuh its good thats what i wanted to talk to you about i need you to take her out a very bad situatiin happened and i want you to get her into the most sexiest tightest dress a nigga have never seen something thats gonna make me hard in seconds then get her nails done her feet done and i will take melvin to my mothers ight." i heard some shuffling , "alright ill do that now" i smiled , "thank youbtiana i owe you alot alot" she laughe " no problem big bro as long as my sis is happy im happy" i smiled she is a true friend. "alright bye." we both hung up while as i put the car on park took my keys out the ignition and got out time to patch up the holes in my quilt. or time to fix the broken wheel. daamn i suck with idioms anyway to be continue guys 😂😂😂.

vote . comment. Its my birthday next chapter gon be rated Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrr 😂😂😂😂😂😏😏😏😏😏