CHAPTER 9

AUGUSTS POV

If she agrees then i can find my way back into her life and as her man again. yall think just cause I was with that dumb broad chauntel that i will stop loving jasmine. well you guessed it and you was wrooong. Jasmine is mine and i will do all that it takes to make officially mine no matter what sacrifices i must go through. Its for a good cause.

"Aduur your my bestfriend of course you can stay with us for a while though just so you can get back on your feet with this heart break and stuff." She says. I smiled my plan was working. I looked at Marcus,his nose was flaring and cheeks were red he was pissed as fuck.

"Jasmine can i talk to you?" she looked at him with innocent eyes nodding her head.

Jasmine's pov

Marcus grabbed my arm and dragged me into the living room ,his grip was hurting me.

"Baby your hurting me" i said.

"How the fuck can you be so cold?" he tightened his grip.

"ow ... oww baby please what are you talking about."

"How can you let that nigga stay here." he lets go i started rubbing my arm.

"hes my bestfriend ..." the. I got cut off.

"And he was once your ex fiancè"

"Baby look i wont do anything and im sure he wont either , Baby i love you and only you . you are ny world my everything my husband hes not my husband you are." i walked up to him wrapping my arms around his waist then looked up at him. he finally gave in from my puppy dog eyes and kissed me.

"Alright but he only has one strike then hes out okay."

"I gotchu baby" i smiled then kissed his nose. he started tickling my sides making me laugh uncontrollably.

Augusts pov

Oh ill make sure my plan wont mess up baby guh.

Vote

Comment

Get me to more reads please.