Chapter 6

Marcus's Pov

" Naomi stop calling my phone i got a wife and a family ... " Then she started talking "and a son" I looked at her " I'm not sure on the gender yet buh yea maybe a son" I shrugged . "no you fucking stupid marcus I'm pregnant with your son" I looked at her shocked , confused , all at once. "what the fuck bitch why you lying I know I wrapped it up that's not my baby until I get a paternity test. " I got up and made my way to leave , Naomi grabbed my hand and held it. "look marcus I know that your the father your the only person I've been for the past few months I know that your the father." she was quivering in tears. "if you don't believe me then I shall put you on Maury " she stopped tearing up and looked at me with a serious , she's a crazy ass motherfucker. I thought about how would this ruin my marriage , my family , everything. I snatched my hand out of hers and walked to my car.

"How the fuck can I been so stupid. this bitch fucking raped me ... not believable but she did . Fuuuuck man " I banged on the steering wheel multiple times with anger in my face . flaring through my nose, body heating up. I looked at the picture of melvin, Jasmine and I , i smirked a little remembering that day.

FLASHBACK

"RISE AND SHINE BABY" Jasmine opened the shades letting the sun hit my face and burn through my eyes. I covered my face wit my pillow then looked the other way where the sun is not hitting my face. "baby please can you get up I wanna go to the beach" she whined , she was 1 month pregnant . "Uuuuuuuuuugh ..... can ..... stay ..... here....." she got on top of me and started riding my back while whining. "please baby please baby .... paaaappppiiiiiii please wake up for me " she threw her head back and started whining louder. I turned her over with me on top and her legs wrapped around me I looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately . " alright my big baby." i seductively licked my lips as I looked at her not looking so big body and smiled. I went down and planted a soft kiss on her breasts they gotten so big , then I kissed her stomach , then in between her legs. I looked up at her , she looked at me. the love the fights the trust the loyalty. I sang , "Okay now baby girl you know exactly what's going on Yeah Still searching for what you can't find and oh it's been so long Whoaa ohh oh ( kisses her stomach again)

But you ain't got to tell nobody I know what you feel inside Come ride like a Maserati I can be your man on the side ( rubs her inner thighs )

Yeah I love when your body on top of me When I'm deep inside no stopping me I'm a hit it so good you'll be proud of me We can do what you want but don't lie to me

Want you to know you're a

Blessing ( goes up and kisses her neck 6x after each blessing)

Yeah baby girl you're a

Blessing ( kisses her chest 6x after each blessing)

Want you to know that you are a

Blessing (kisses her nose 6x making her giggle after each blessing ) Yeah baby girl your a

Blessing (kisses her lips 6x after each blessing)

The way you walk you got it

The way you talk you got it

The way you smile you got it

And you don't take shit from nobody

I know you a bad little chick that I met right around the way ( looks in her eyes and giggled imagining the way that we met)

I see your mind want you to leave, but your heart telling you to stay

You ain't got to cry no more, you ain't got you cry no more