part three 2/2 <3

(riley's pov)

🍃getting close with fuckshit🍃

me and ruben got in the back seat and waited for my dad , he took ages.
"you're going to loveee the plaza" ruben says looking at pictures fuckshit is sending him while their at the plaza ..
i look over at rubens phone and see all the boys and some new guys that i haven't seen before skating in this big warehouse
"it looks fun"
ruben smiles , "it is fun there's a foam pit all types of things , one of fuckshits friends own the place"
my dad finally comes out and steps into the car ..
"okayy wait ruben why don't you come sit up here with me , somebody needs to be in the front seat i feel lonely up here"
my dad says laughing ..
ruben rubbed my back and then got into the front seat with my dad and i sat in the middle of the back
"okay ruben what kind of music do you listen to?"
ruben shuffles around his fingers
"rap and old type music sir"
my dad connects his phone to the truck and starts playing a song
"do you know this one?"
ruben laughs and starts dancing with my dad
"of course i do this is a classic"
they both sit in the front seat dancing and it genuinely made me like ruben so much more AND my dad loves him , but again i feel like everything is going so fast but it's alright .

"okay so where are you kids going?"
i look up from my phone , and at my dad in the mirror
"the shop across from the skatepark"
my dad takes a left and makes his way there
2 minutes later we stop in front of the shop
"alright you two , be careful"
i smile and wave at my dad
"okay so where are we going"  i said looking at ruben , he smiles "you better know how to cruise" he says laughing and gets on his board and starts riding down the road
i grabbed mine and did the same thing , we hit a intersection and ruben turned so i did too and then i saw a big building , he gets off his board and knocks 3 times
this man opens the door and lets us in , "how you been ruben , glad your here because we were waiting on YALL to smoke"
ruben laughs "we were busy"  the man looks at ruben and elbows him "doing what?" he laughs and opens another door
"shuttt up" ruben says walking through the door , there was a foam pit and fuckshit and a group of guys including the other boys were sitting about a table . "finallyyyyyy" fuckshit gets up and hugs ruben then hugs me . "this is riley hunter" hunter , a black haired boy looks up at me and smiles , "you'll get to know the rest of the guys later but hunters to one that has the bud" fuckshit whispers to me and then we laugh.
hunter takes all of us up another flight of stairs and we enter this almost homelike hallway and we go into this bedroom
it was FULL of bongs and a strong scent of weed . "welcome my friends to my high room" hunter says while spinning with his arms out.
we all sit on these couches and i sit beside ruben and beside ruben sits the man who let us in . "alright who's smoking out of a bong and who's passing a blunt" hunter says packing a bowl , "me" i say with my hand out for the bong , he smiles "betttt i want to see this" he hands ruben backwoods and asks him to roll them "you're the best at rolling ruben only one"
ruben starts rolling this backwood while i light my bowl and take a hit , i look around and ask if anyone else wants the bong and nobody does "fuckshit will let me go get him" ruben says handing the rollerd backwood to the guy sitting beside him who ends up lighting it . while i'm waiting i grab my phone and notice and not even my phone , it's rubens .. he took mine .
when ruben gets back i look at him smiling knowing he took my phone and fuckshit comes in with his hands out for the bong , i hand him the bong and sit back and open my phone and find a picture that ruben took on my phone .. of course , he makes me so happy .
he looks down at me discovering the picture..
"cute yeah" ruben says with red eyes clearly high and so was i ..