part five <3

(don't play song until you see the name of the song , it'll help you visualize a lot better)
A/N : so yesterday i thought about what should happen and all this shit and i just can't think right so i'm going to just write and hope it gets somewhere , i'm also thinking of doing a fan fiction on gio himself instead of ruben yk? because i feel as if i wrote about gio i can make everything longer because he doesn't revolve around a movie and events that happen in that movie and more so everyday regular life but if you guys want me to write about someone else tell me that too because i wouldn't mind <3

(riley's pov)

as the party gets closer and closer i get more nervous .. i lowkey want to leave but i can't do fuckshit like that.
i just decide to go sit down with stevie who was now sitting on a couch at the end of the main room , stevie for some reason was the one person i felt comfortable with other than fuckshit .. even though i barely even talk to stevie.
as me and stevie sit there staring at our shoes we hear a large group of girls laughing and i knew alexa was here, i laughed at myself because i found myself wanting to hide. she scares me and she shouldn't , now i'm angry because i shouldn't be scared of someone who's fucking up not only me and rubens relationship but friendship . the door was already a bit open just for the sake that fuckshit was too lazy to open it whenever someone came .
i see the door open and alexa and her friends walk in , i turn to stevie and start talking to him to distract myself from alexa .
"soo what are you going to do tonight" i say now noticing that was the dumbest question ever , he looks over at me from his phone.
"i think i might end up falling asleep , i'm tired but i'll try my best to stay awake" he laughs and rubs the back of his neck , "well i'll keep you company , yeah?"
he looks at me almost surprised..
"yeah i'd like that , i'd like that a lot" i start to move closer to stevie and look at what he was looking on his phone , it was a article. "what's that about? it looks interesting"
he scrolls up to the top of the article and lets me read the title , it read : school fight results in death
"dang" i say out loud , "what the fuck happened" he shrugs "well apparently this 8 year old kid brought a knife to school and killed this other little dude he was fighting"
i sigh , "that's crazy shit but do you want drinks?" he nods and smiles ..
i get up and start walking towards the booze table and grab one of the last bottles of beer and all i can hear is everyone in the other room .. "let's play spin the bottle" i hear alexa laugh and i already know what's about to happen but for some reason i wanted to stay with stevie ..
"okay here take a shot , we can share" stevie undoes the cap and takes a shot of the beer and passes it to me , i cheer and laugh and continue to take a shot myself and we continue to do that laughing and getting more drunk by every shot..

(rubens pov)
A/N : finally a little bit of rubens pov LOL

i sit down beside fourth grade in a circle we formed for spin the bottle , i don't know how i feel about this , for the first time since alexa i think i fell in love with riley but i can hear her and stevie laughing and flirting in the other room so why not get back at her , i take another shot of my beer and start feeling it heavy ..
"let's do this" i say out loud and everyone cheers for me and ray spins the bottle first .. it lands of one of alexas friends and they get up and kiss ..

(riley's pov)

"let's go over there" stevie says grabbing my hand , i had no strength in my body to even stop him so i just went along with it and we walked into the other room , me and stevie stumbled in "ayyy finally y'all two n****s are here" fuckshit says grabbing his phone that was connected to the speaker and starts playing digits by yung thug
i couldnt see much or really understand much but all i can make out was i was laying in stevies lap and we were sitting beside fuckshit in the circle. still at my drunkest moments all i can think about was ruben , i didn't want to hurt ruben or stevie or worse myself..
soon while i fall deeper and deep in my thoughts i feel someone grab my wrist and we get up , i feel everyone coming with us . i open my eyes and i'm in the bathroom with .. alexa?
"are you ready to go swimming?!" she says smiling .. i guess while i was thinking the group decided to go to the pool .
"of course" while i say all of a sudden snapping out of everything and being able to understand everything and soon remembering i forgot my bathing suit..
"i don't have a bathing suit" i say tapping alexa , "'me neither let's just go" me and alexa walk out the door and catch up with the boys , i see ruben glancing at me and alexa together..
me , ruben , alexa , fuckshit , stevie and two of alexas friends are stuffed in this elevator while the rest ran down the stairs .
i was lowkey having fun and i wasn't going to let ruben ruin that . the elevator stopped and we all stumbled out , i found myself laughing with alexa ..
we get into the pool doors and ray and fourth grade and two other girls are already in the pool .. in their underwear.
i laugh at them and me and alexa go into the bathroom again..
"let's just go in our underwear and then run into the water" i nod and we take off our clothes and we both reveal pink lingerie sets
we both laugh out loud at the coincidence and walk out together .. i felt all the boys look at us while we get in..
soon we're all in the pool talking and some people are making out .. i'm sitting with alexa still and i feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull ..
i look behind me and see ruben looking at my with a blank look . he locks me in the corner in the pool and puts his arms behind me on the wall .. i stare at his wet hair and the chain dangling while he looks down at me and last i look down and noticing he's only in his underwear also.. i look back up at his face and he finally speaks with a raspy drunk voice , "what are we doing riley" i lick my lips and think about his question because i didn't want to give him a stupid answer ..
i didn't know what we were doing at first.. i mean we're mad at each other and i think we're just trying to make each other jealous.. that.
"making each other jealous" i say looking up at him , he nods slowly "yeah and i don't want to do that" he says moving his right hand into the water and onto my waist.. i nervously look down and nod kind of scared of how slow he's moving , it's intimidating but very attractive..
"i want it to be just us... alexa babysits my sister sometimes for money and that's why i have her in my contacts"
everything starts to make sense but i didn't like to think about it so i took his face and pulled it onto mine quickly and kissed him..
he now moved both of his hands onto my ass and lifted me up
he kisses me back somewhat roughly and i take small breaks throughout it all to look at him and play with his hair , not even minutes later i hear the water slide above us shake and soon fuckshit came out laughing and yelling , we both look back and everyone is cheering him on and me and ruben decided to swim over to the group ..
⚠️sexual ⚠️
i wanted alexa to get the hint that me and ruben weren't mad at each other so i sit on rubens lap ..
we all sit in the pool talking until i feel rubens hand slowly run against my thigh and onto my vagina , i almost gasp but i hold my breath and i feel rubens face hide behind my back and he moves his fingers around , it was hard not to make any faces or sounds because i'm sitting in front of about 11 people .. i grab rubens hand and move it to my tit , i did not want people to see.

⚠️ sexual things end here⚠️

"wow that was disrespectful" he says laughing and i just smirk at him and turn to the group
"so what are we all thinking" fuckshit says with his arms crossed..
i shrug and we all kind of go silent..
now throughout the night me and ruben stayed together and ruben stayed in his horny shit , i feel like that's what he's like after he drinks.
i can see stevie look at me sometimes and i think i hurt his feelings but he also had three girls on him the whole time , stevie is an attractive guy .
eventually everyone was sleeping except me , ray and ruben.

A\N : i couldn't think of what could have happened after all that so if you want you can visualize your own little things :)

"im soaking wet i think i might go home" i say now grossed out from how wet my under and bra was" ray nods "i can get you an uber"
ruben wakes up from sleeping or so i thought on my shoulder.. "i'm coming"
ray gets me and ruben and uber and we get all of our stuff together..
i decide to wake up fuckshit who was sleeping with a girl.. "hey" he wakes up and looks at me
i go in for a hug "happy birthday i love you so much , me and ruben are heading back to my place"
he mumbles and nods and hugs me back .. "i love you too riley and i told you everything was going to be okay"

i smile and start walking to the uber with ruben.

A/N : i find myself confused if the next chapter should me sexual or kind of cute .. i'm also not sure what should happen with stevie , i want ruben to ask riley out and he definitely will but i'm stuck again. this was kind of a confusing chapter but i think it ended perfectly, ruben and riley are like a toxic couple .. maddy and nate from euphoria if you will. i'll think of my own ideas but i need your guys preferences.
i hope you liked this chapter and i will write again tonight or in a couple of hours .
i probably will end up writing a whole fan fiction on gio himself and all that soon because i have more ideas for that.