1 - the time we met

You wake up bright and early to the sound of birds chirping and the sound of the wind blowing, you then hop out of bed and go brush your hair and teeth. After brushing your hair and teeth you get dressed.

(you can picture your self wearing anything)

when you got dressed, you headed to the kitchen and ate some fruit loops for a quick breakfast. After eating breakfast you head to the store.

When arriving at the store you go look for what your looking for, then you go check out. While waiting in line you see wilbur soot waiting in line behind you.

"Hello!" you say.

"Hey, you must be a fan I guess"

"yeah, I am!" you say.

"that's cool"

"yeah" you say.

"how long have you been watching me?"

"for (how long youve been watching him)" you say.

"that's quite a while, how about we chat later"

"yeah that would be cool" you say

( he then gives you his number)

"ok well I gotta check out and go home, it was nice chatting with you!" you say.

"okay bye!"

you then check out your things and leave.

when you got home you took in the things you bought and then went to put up the things. when you got home it was awfully cold in the house to you made you some hot chocolate and sat in front of the fire place, while listiening to the birds chirping and the wind blowing. While getting warmed up you decided to go call your friend, whie talking with your friend you went to make lunch. You made hotdogs and chicken for lunch. While you finshed eating lunch you hung up with your friend and took a 3 hour nap.

while you woke up you then checked the clock and saw it was 3pm so you got up and went to hang out with your friend(s). You and your friends went bike riding to a lake and took pictures. y'all then sat down for a while just talking and listiening to the birds. It was too cold so y'all all went home.

when you got home it was already 5 PM, so you texted wilbur for a little bit and planned to hang out tommrow at 3pm. After you finshed texting wilbur you told your mom and she said you could go, so you then told wilbur. you then went to watch the sunset. while the sunsetted you began to become tired so you went to sleep.

______________________________________

an: um I might update this more later, I'd also like some ideas on future storys.

438 words