3 - the hill

______________________________________

You wake up at 6, to the sound of your alarm clock going off for school.

You then get up and get ready for school.

when your ready you head out the door and go to school.

( an: im making covid not exist. )

After school you head home and eat dinner, then go text your friends, wilbur wanted to know when y'all could hang out, and you said at 5 pm.

(At 4:30)

You start getting ready to go see wilbur. (brushing hair, and teeth, changing, et.)

______________________________________

(you and wilbur were going to a watch the sunset on a hill)

the hill:

(at the top of the hill)

______________________________________

when you got finshed getting ready you headed to the hill, you were gonna meet wilbur at the bottom of the hill and were gonna climb it together.

When you arrived there was wilbur waiting for you to get there.

you and wilbur started walking the path up the hill.

when y'all got up there the sun was already setting, so you and wilbur quickly sat down and watched the sunset.

after the sun setted, you and wilbur headed home and then was on a call for an hour.

On that call wilbur played a song for you, and then y'all laughed at stupid things.

after the call you went to bed.

______________________________________

an: sorry this chapter was short, um I couldnt really thank of anything else but um thanks for reading.

I may or may not be able to make a chapter/part 5, it depends on if I have time.

I'm busy most of the time, but
again thanks for reading.

277 words