4- snowy day pt.2

Hiii so recently I've decided I want to try and make more chapters, so I'm going to continue chapter 4 and then add a little bit more chapters that I have in mind!

The last chapter started off from being on a call for like 2 hours- in then I ran out of ideas so I ended it there. So I'm continuing this from after the call.

(Btw during the call yall planned to meet up again)

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Your room filled with cold misty air,
After the call. The past few days was the coldest weather you've ever been in.

Suddenly you hear a knock on your door. You quickly go answer it, to see Wilbur.

"Hi!" You say running to hug him.

"Hello!" He says.

"So I was thinking we could go spend some time outside in the snow" you say in happy tone.

"Sure!" He says following you outside.

"Let's build a snowman!" You say.

"Ok"he says.

______________________________________

The snowman yall built:

"It looks great" Wilbur says

"Yeah it does" you say with a proud tone.

You and Wilbur then head inside and make some hot chocolate.

______________________________________

"Well I have to get going bye" wilbur says.

"Oh ok bye!" You say.

You look at the clock and it reads "5:27" you then go to your room and listen to music.

-2 hours later-

You see wilburs texted you

WILBUR

Do you want to film
A video with me

Sure

Ok I'll add you to
A group chat

What are we doing
In the video

Using a mc mod

Ok

You then get added to a group chat, and film the video.

_

_____________________________________

It had been days since yall filmed the video, you just now got a notification that the video was uploaded. So you watched it.

When the video was over you went to the kitchen and saw that someone cooked pasta, so you got a plate of pasta and wine tback to your room to watch more youtube videos.

______________________________________

That's it for chapter 4 pt. 2 I hope someone enjoyed this! Anyways thanks for reading a new chapter will be out in 1 or 2 days.

366 words