2 - hanging out

an: I decided to do a knew thing like a writing style sorta.

______________________________________

you wake up to the sound of someone cooking so you go to the kitchen and go check out who's cooking.

You see its ur mom cooking toast and eggs for breakfast.

"Hey mom!"

"hello, the foods almost
ready"

"ok!" you say while going to sit down
at the table.

Your mom finshed cooking breakfast
3 minutes later.

"thanks mom" you
say.

" your welcome " she says.

after eating breakfast you head to your room and talk to wilbur about going to hang out with him.

after he says yes, you start getting ready and tell your mom your leaving

"Hey mom I'm leaving to go hang out with a friend" you say.

"ok, dont be gone all day" she says.

"I won't!" you yell running out the door.

You and wilbur were going to a garden full of butterflys, bees, and lady bugs, then y'all were going to a coffee shop.

______________________________________

here's the garden:

the coffee shop:

______________________________________

You and wilbur first went to the garden, and sat in the penthouse talking for an hour.

After talking you and wilbur took pictures then went to the coffee shop.

After y'all drank yalls coffee y'all both talked for a bit then went home.

"Mom I'm home!" you say.

"ok" she says.

You then go to your room and watch tv.

______________________________________

(btw this is your room)

______________________________________

After watching tv you go and get you some ramon noodles for lunch.

You then go and change into a comfy outfit.

you then go call wilbur and just talk for an hour.

After talking for an hour you go get you some hot chocolate and then go watch your favroite show/movie/ ytuber.

While watching your fav show, movie, or ytuber, you begin to feel very tired so you go to sleep.

you then wake up at 3am and get up and get you a glass of water, then you go back to bed.

______________________________________

an: thanks for reading the story instead of their being 10 chapters, I might just do 3 or 4 chapters.

359 words