Chapter 14 ★Kisses★

Please read the authors note at the end. And leave a comment on the question about what you think I should do next!

Enjoy :))

Ella's pov

"I can't believe this is the last day!" Rie groaned while her head was laying on Jay's shoulder.

"I can't believe we won that racing competition," Liz smiled while she was sitting on Owen's lap. " you have got longs legs," Jay reprimanded.

I was just tired in thoughts and I took a good look at the beach. I had a really fun time here but not more than everyone else did. I really liked Jas's presence with me but I loved HIS presence better.

I miss those moments, he would carry me behind his back. He would pinch my cheeks and I would ran after him for revenge, I guess I was lucky back then.

We used to come to this place every month.

I remember that day when I was drowning. I was screaming for help and he saved me. I was unconscious and he gave me a mouth to mouth, gladly I blinking my eyes.

"Thank you," I mumbled through my breath opening my eyes completely. A small boy who was of my age maybe 7 I guess, was in front of me. He was blonde and was wearing a genuine smile on his face.

"No thank you for allowing me to kiss you. You have yummy lips you know?" He said chuckling and I just groaned. I wasn't angry though, he saved me.

"Just shut up and my mom told me that the one to give me my first kiss will marry me," I smiled back at that , I know I was just six to flirt.

"My mom said am too handsome to marry anyone,"

"Well, you seem like junk to me and you need to thank God you kissed someone so pretty like me today. Hope its not the last time you kiss a beautiful girl like me again." I whispered so that only him should hear.