Chapter 3|★Best friend?😏|★

Jace
That picture looked so familiar like I have seen it before, maybe am mistaken !!

"So why did you ask,"She asked auspiciously

"I just wanted to know that's all,"

"Okay fine,"

"But where is your best friend now ,I mean does he leave here in LA?"

"I have never seen him again since I was 5,"

"Wow, then why do you still keep his pictures?" I said in amazement.

" I know he will come back for me and those pictures reminds me of him,"

"Wow, then he must be a sweet person for you to still keep memories about many years ago,"

"He was the best and he was always there for me,"

She sighed before continuing.

"I remember that time, when my parents were fighting before they had divorced. I was only four years old by then,"

Flashback
"I don't won't to listen anymore,I am done with this marriage, am of tired of you," my mom yelled at my dad.

"You should respect me woman, who were you before we met? You were such a bitch at that time,"

"Oooh I guess I rather be where you found me than stay in this stupid damn house together with you," my mom cried out.

My brother Owen was in his room playing video games and he barely knew there was a fight between our parents.

"Mom,dad please stop this ,you are scaring me," I cried out loud.

"Shut up!!" My dad said while pushing me to the ground. I fell on my butt and trust me it hurts.

"Heyyy you can't do that to her she is your dau,"

"Its all because of you," my dad cut my mom from speaking.

"Oooh don't you blame me,"they continued arguing again and they hardly noticed I was crying in pain.

I crawled outside because my butt was hurting so much. I decided to sit down the tree near my bedroom. It was around 4 in the evening so going outside wouldn't be that risky.

I was crying so much and not because of my butt but because of my parents arguments.

There was no peace in my house,everyday was a night mare, I barely swallowed anything without choking. Abusive words everywhere and sometimes exchange of blows.

If life is meant to be like this everyday I would rather not exists.

" hey little girl, why are you crying," my neighbors son asked. He was five years and his blonde hair flipping backwards was perfect for his looks.

I never said any word but just glare at him while allowing my tears flow.

"Are you deaf ?" He asked.

"JUST GO AWAY!!" I screamed at him.

"Oooh someone is short tempered, do you need your doll to come down?" he said in a baby teasing voice.

"Why are you so mean?" I yelled at him

"I am always mean when talking to idiots,"

"So your referring to me as an idiot?" I said and I was so pissed off.

"Yeah who else is here dummy," he said while taking a hair clip off my head.

"Give me back my hair clip,"I shouted as I stood up.
My butt pain has slowly faded away.