Chapter 1|★Fresh start|★

Jace's POV
"your grounded and its final!" My mom shouted.

" What were you thinking,bullying and ditching classes for the whole week?"my dad asked me but I didn't reply back.

"No phone for you young man"

"Not even your laptop " they said while taking away my phone, laptop and my I pad .

"Whatever," I chuckled.

"Jace what's wrong with you?You have changed a lot since you started dating that girl " She said worried and sitting on my bed.

"Mom,I have not changed and I would like it if you stop treating me like a baby for a second,"

"I do this because your my son and I want the best,"

"Mom leave me alone," I cut her before she could continue her sentence.

"Jay, if that's what you want then okay ,"

She went out of my room and closed the door.

"Dang it, dang it, dang it am grounded ,I need to tell freddy,"

I went into my closet and I took the phone I bought two weeks ago .

" yeah am always prepared," I smirked while dialing Freddy's phone number.

"Yes buddy,,,,, am stuck at home for a week,,,, I know but they also grounded me ,,,, yah but I want you to tell Daniella that I won't be coming ,,,,,,, please for my sake,,,,,,, I know but just do this for me ,dude am your best friend,,,,,, I should have listened but now its done,,,,, Okay okay I will say it ,,, am sorry ,I won't do it again,,,, Kay bye," I hanged up.

I went to the bathroom , I took a quick shower and I wore my pajama.

"Suspension and now am grounded , I can't even go out" I sighed while flipping the curtain

"Jace!, Daniella is coming up stairs to see you and you have only 10 minutes to talk to her," my mom screamed.

She opened my bedrooms door and I went on and hugged her.

"Sup,is what Freddy told me true?"

" yeah I have been suspended and I am also grounded, "

"Oooh,am so sorry maybe I shouldn't have told you to ditch,"

"Neh its okay ,its just a week , I will survive," I said.

She came closer to me ,we were just one inch apart.

"I will make up for it ," she said while placing her hand on my neck and she was about to kiss me and then my mom shouted.

"Its been 10 minutes !" She yelled

"Aargh mom!!" I screamed while annoyed.

"Daniella time to go!"

"Am coming," she kissed my chick and walked out of my room.

"Are you now happy mom!" I yelled

I laid on my bed thinking about what my mom said. Is Daniella a bad influence on me! No way she cant be. But when I started dating her, I started getting detention and my passing rate decreased. She always command me to bully others.

I think I should just go to my grandpa's home in LA maybe I should start again my life or else I will ruin my life. I never knew I was getting worse ,I just thought it was part of teen fun.

I managed to buy the last ticket to go to my dreamland.

_Time_skip_
I woke up early and I managed to take a bath quickly before anyone was awake. I wore a short and a plane white T shirt. I went down the spiral stairs and I headed to the kitchen .I started making pancakes for breakfast while I was also frying some eggs and bacon. I finished cooking and I managed to set up the table.