Chapter 15 ♦Last day♦

Riele's pov

Today was the last day of school where all results would come out. I was excited cause all the exams seemed pretty simple to me, as usual. I dont wanna brag but I was one of the best.

"Dont be scared babe, you will pass I believe in you!" I said to Jay who was pacing around. I knew he would pass because he was waking pretty hard.

I had been tutoring him for a long time now and he was getting better in terms of his worst subject physics.

"But you know physics is my worst and it can contribute to my failure," he palmed his face.

"Trust me, you are not gonna fail. Let's go check our grades," I said and he followed with slight nod.

We moved to the class where other student were waiting for the teacher to get there grades as well.

"Make a line and I will distribute everyone's grade." The teacher screamed.

We all made a line and we were on the middle of the line waiting patiently. My heart began to beat faster as the line was getting smaller.

I squeezed Jay's hand in fear and he just patted my back. I just smiled and then in a sec I was in front.

"Miss Downs, am a little disappointed in your performance, was anything wrong?" The teacher in front asked and I was very shocked by that.

"I really tried my best," I sincerely said and I was heart broken. It was just something that no one has ever said to me.

"You got straight A's but the Biology one was weaker, your good with Bio so please work extra hard," he smiled and I just sighed in relief. I thought I had terribly failed.

About the biology, I didn't finish writing. I left one essay unfinished, time was not on my side that day.

"I will put on more effort," I smiled back grabbing the envelope which had my papers in it.

"And congratulations, you were the only one who got straight A's in this class. But that shouldn't make you feel that your the best rather push up because others are trying to push you off on number 1,"

I just said," thank you I will continue on work in extra hard, "

I went outside to wait for Jay and he took almost 10 minutes to come back.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Not bad," he answered. " four A's and B's,"

I hugged him and he hugged back."Thank you so much for helping me. I got an A on physics, maths, chemistry and-"

"Oooh my God! That's so amazing! Now physics is your best sub!!!" I hugged him again. I was just happy that he got an A on physics. We waked hard on that, we barely sleep just because of physics.

"Hey love birds," I heard Ella's voice from behind.

"Hey buddy," Jace answered and I just pinched her cheek." Ouch, wrong face! Am not Jay! " she whined and I just laughed at her reaction.

"What were your passing rates?" Jason asked with a smile on his face. He always smiles, not that I dont like it but its just that, I am confused.

Ella and him were not yet dating. Ella said she wasn't ready to allow someone in her love life. So they were now good friends, best friends.

"I got four A's and B's while my darling queen here, got straight A's. How about you guys?" Jay answered him and I just smiled.

"Wow congrats you too,,,,Someone got straight A's," he said squeezing Ella. She just smiled, " Lizzy too!"