Chapter12 ★New Chapter★

This chapter has many grammar mistakes so am so sorry in advance......

Just a few chapters remaining to finish this story....

Lizzy's pov

Everything hurts, I just don't understand why it had to happened to me. My only hope left me.

Now because of what happened to me I have to face a new chapter of my life at a different place. I hardly know what this place is and I didn't even pay attention to where we were going because I was just broken after everything.

"Come in little sis," A blonde, cute girl was standing in front of me holding the door open just for me. A beautiful house and let's say more than a mansion was ahead of me.

"We have already discussed about that, she is not little. You literally have the same age!" I heard a voice from inside as I walked pass the door. She just groaned and led me to the couch." Welcome home sweetheart, this is now your home please feel free," A slim lady said bringing me into a tight short  hug.

"Thank you," I said forcing a little smile on my face.

"Is Lizzy inside already?" A man asked. He was my dad's brother. They shared the same face, hair color, body but he was a little bit taller than my dad. He was carrying a jacket which he was wearing at My Dads Funeral.

"She is here with us," she said to her husband.

"Please show Liz to her new bedroom. The one opposite to yours," her dad said. "Let's go sweetheart," she grabbed my arm and went to the elevator near us. Our bedrooms were on floor number 5, I got out of the elevator and I saw a door written Ella on it.

"That's yours and please call me sister," She said pointing to the door written Lizzy on it.

"Its so beautiful," I said while opening the door. They captured my favorite color in my bedroom. Blue!

"Thanks," she said." You were not the one who decorated it!" I pursed my lips.

"I prepared everything for you, the color, the bed, the room and even the swing on the left," she smiled.

"Wow you designed it very well. Thank you for everything you have done for me," I said sitting on the king sized bed. "Well you dont need to thank me, its okay. I just want to see you happy," she said patting my back slowly.

"You can take a bath and change or whatever. I will call you when its time for lunch. If you need me I will be in the opposite room." She smiled closing the door behind her.

I found my clothes already tightly packed in the closet and I threw myself on my bed.

Thoughts lingering in my head.

I have grown up without a mom, she died when I was 5. It was so painful and I can't recall what really happened but the pain was still in my heart.

My dad tried his best to take care of me alone, he never remarried in respect to the love he had for my mom. He treated me with so much love and I just thanked God he was always there for me. I wonder how much love I could have had from both my parents.

He was so loving, caring and he couldn't even let me get a sprinter. How I loved him and I am so much hurt that he had to die in an Accident.

Flashback

"Who is calling me on this unknown number? Should I ignore it? Let me just take it maybe its important." I thought.