Chapter 18|option 1

Nagito's POV

The feeling of being touched everywhere, especially my butt, made me uncomfortable. I knew this was Hinata-kun's doing but, something is keeping me from telling him to stop. "Hinata-kun.." I started but then trailed off and waited for a response. "Hm? What is it Nagito?" His hand stopped moving, removing his face from my chest to look at me with a tired expression. I'm not sure with how to ask him, making me nervous. "There are no other words to say this but... W-what do you think if me now?" I felt like gripping tighter onto his head but I would fear I could suffocate him.

??? POV

You feel a tingling feeling in your stomach, like butterflies are flying around inside. Whatever you say or do could effect the story. The story? Where have you heard of that from? The choices would of course effect you life with your beloved. You embrace Nagito and start to think... what do you really think of him? After all the awful things that you have done. Are you satisfied with the way you played this time? Thinking of a better ending by choosing different options just because of your own satisfaction? We know about the incident, this wont help at all. No matter how many runs you do, everything that actually happened will be stuck into that brain of yours-

"Hinata-kun? A-are you okay? You look a bit petrified... I'm worried. If its about my question then I already know what you're going to say" You hear his soft voice ringing in your ears. It soothes your mind and you wish you could hear more from him. You almost forgot to answer his question. Your answer?

"You are the greatest friend I could ask for"
"Isn't it obvious? I love you"
Do 'something' with him

"You are the greatest friend I could ask for" You looked up and stare deeply into his eyes. You gave him a small smile but notice his eyes look a little shinier than before. You then realized. You messed up big time. Nagito started to tear up yet trying to hide the fact that he is. He let you go and covered his face. You couldn't feel the warm embrace from your beloved anymore. Do you regret this decision? You can always go back to your last save file, don't tell me didn't actually save any files this time didn't you?

"O-oh... I-I understand. I t-think y-you are too...." Nagito stood up and walked outside of his dorm. You called his name as he was about to close the door. He stopped in the middle of the door frame and looked at you, awaiting your response. The way he looked at you made you guilty for some reason. You didn't do anything wrong, at least that's what you thought. Was it something you said? You walk towards him and cupped his cheek with one of your hands softly. "What's wrong?" You asked with concern. He could hear concern from the tone of your voice, allowing more tears to fall from Nagito's eyes. "I-I need t-time to t-think" He looks away from you and started scratching his hand until it became a shade of red for someone to easily notice. "Think about what? You can tell me anything" You wipe away the tears and let go of his cheek "I-it's nothing. There's just a s-small thing that's bothering me... That's all". He finally got outside and closed the door. You had nothing to say or do. All you could do is just stand there.
Maybe you should apologize when he returns, after all, it looked like his feelings were crushed to bits by a hydraulic press.

A few hours later

You wonder why Nagito hasn't come back yet. Something might have happened on his way back. It's almost time for dinner and no one has made dinner yet. Not even a single person has come by. 'He'll probably come back' Thinking to yourself, you decided to make dinner for your beloved's return. You looked into the fridge to find something to cook, there weren't much but you just made Omelet and prepared the table.

You hear the door open and faced it to see Nagito looking normal as usual. You quietly sigh in relief and greeted him welcome back. He sits on chair to join you for dinner, looking like he forgot about his problem that happened earlier back. And that puts a smile on your face. It really makes you feel awful everytime Nagito would feel upset. After all, he is your childhood friend who just happened to get into an accident at a young age.

"So, where have you been this afternoon?" You try to start a conversation with your beloved to avoid getting an awkward atmosphere. "You seem really curious today, you know? I wonder why," Nagito chuckles and continued "But to answer your question, I just went to hang out with Chiaki for a bit"

The two of you finish eating dinner, with Nagito having to wash the dishes instead of you. You both then bid each other good night and calling it a day, heading into your room, you wished Nagito would have slept with you tonight.

.

.

.

.

Your bond with Nagito today has decreased greatly

-------------------------------------
2/25/21

Aight lemme explain what im tryna do here.
From this point on, the story will have choices for you (the reader) to choose which will affect the story based on what you choose.

How does it work?
I will make chapters like this for each option and you are going to vote on the chapter of the option you chose so i dont have to make seperate endings or something like its an actual game novel (like ddlc. Totally not being sus). If the chapter with the option you chose has the most votes, that will be officially part of the story.

What happens if chapters with said choices has the same votes?
I will judge it by comparing how many comments the chapters have. There will be a due date for voting though so if you vote after due date then it wont count as a point

To avoid confusion about the choices, i underlined the option of the current chapter.

This is just a random chapter that i wanted to release a bit early to show y'all a small idea i wanted to do cuz why not. The other options will come out soon. I sWeAr ThIs Is FoR a GoOd CaUsE

Ireallyhopethisworks-

1107 words