Chapter 13

(  shhhh :>  )

Hajime's POV

I was talking about random stuff with Komaeda, Ibuki and Souda. Sadly, Chiaki was absent from a headache. It was boring today, yet, it felt weird. Something is off but I can't tell what it is. Maybe I got used to Chiaki being around so much that maybe I feel lonely. Hopefully, the others can feel it too. I finished eating my food, so, I was waiting for the others to finish theirs. Suprisingly, Komaeda was eating less today. I wonder why...

A couple of minutes later, the bell rang and everyone went to class. Currently, it was P.E. class. It was my favorite since i'm faster than the others. Well, i'm not the first one to finish but still.

I went to the male's locker room to change into my P.E. uniform. There were guys just doing their thing. I went over to my locker and saw Komaeda.... shirtless. I became flustered and quickly looked away. 'Why am I flustered all of a sudden!? I've already seen Komaeda shirtless, so why now?!' I thought and started to change. I glanced at Komaeda for a few seconds and saw him still shirtless, though, he looked like he was looking for something. Maybe his shirt? I couldn't help but stare at him more. I started looking at his thin chest and.... 'WHY AM I THINKING DIRTY RIGHT NOW!?!' I heard someone calling my name so I was snapped out of my thoughts. "H-Hinata-kun?... W-why are y-you s-staring at m-me like t-that?.." Komaeda asked, trying to cover his torso. He was cute. "You're cute"

..............

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!?!

Nagito's POV

"You're cute". 'He thinks of me that way?.." I was confused but I started blushing. "T-thank y-you" I said as I continued looking for my shirt. I couldn't find it for some reason. I should tell Hinata-kun about it. But, before I ask him, I heard him cursing under his breath. I chuckled and smiled without him noticing, he was funny. "Hey, Hinata-kun. Have you seen my shirt? I can't find it in my locker" I asked him, he looked at me, flustered and said "I-i haven't s-seen i-it". He seemed like me this time. "Looks like the tables have turned, hasn't it Hinata-kun?" I chuckled.

He blushed more, but, looked like he was taking something out his locker. He took out his shirt and handed it over to me. "Here, you can borrow it until we find your shirt. Don't worry, I have am extra one". He wants me to wear his shirt?... I felt my face heating up. I took his shirt and thanked him as I wore it. It was big than I imagined. It makes sense because his chest was 9'1.

The shirt could almost reveal my nipples and it made me uncomfortable. I didn't want to expose most of my skin so, I held the shirt to cover my revealed part of my chest. I felt like not going outside to how big the shirt is. I noticed it also revealed the bandages that covered the bite marks from..... I'm not going further with this topic.

Once me and Hinata-kun were done changing, we headed outside. Some were still in their locker room changing or chatting while waiting for their friend. I felt like I was being stared at by a few people, but, I shrugged the feeling off and sat on a  bench while waiting for the class to start.

Third Person POV

Nagito was waiting for the class to start. Though, he seemed bothered because of the dream he had not too long ago. It was giving him weird vibes but he shrugged the feeling off and looked at what other people were doing. He wasn't that athletic like Ibuki and Hajime.

Hajime on the other hand, was racing with a few people. Running laps at wherever they want to run around. Hajime felt a bit distracted when he saw Nagito trying to hide and bare chest with the shirt he gave. All he wanted was to hug Nagito, trying to help cover Nagito's bare chest from others.

Class hadn't started yet and Hajime looked like he came from the shower, except, the water was replaced with sweat. He remembered that Nagito was holding his towel for him. So, Hajime walked over to Nagito and asked for his towel. Nagito gave what Hajime wanted, still waiting for class to start.

time skip brought to u by me getting earraped by albert's screams and yells

Everyone were already done from doing whatever they did in the locker rooms and Nagito was relieved that class could finally start. He wanted P.E. class to be over as soon as possible, obviously 'cause he hated it.

The P.E. teacher explained what they were going to do for the day. Almost everyone sighed in disappointment. Why? Because they were going to play dodgeball.

Nagito felt like making an excuse to avoid playing. The last time he played, his elbow almost broke because someone hit him on the head hard and he landed on the floor with his elbow landing on the floor first. Luckily, his elbow wasn't broken or it'd be a big problem for his talent.

They were picking teams and it was unexpected that Nagito would be seperated from his friends. Though, Hajime felt a bit sad that he had to hit Nagito or be hit by anyone from Nagito's team. He was suprised but it didn't bother him that much since he was fast at reacting.

The game had started and it was first normal. Not until Nagito had hit someone. It started becoming chaos. With the people throwing the ball more aggresively than before. Nagito realised he made a chain reaction. He didn't know what to do but just throw the ball weakly, trying to get hit nor hurting anyone badly.

Hajime was just doing his thing. Focusing on the balls being thrown at him. He kept looking at Nagito for some odd reason. Though, when he had the chance to have a quick glance at Nagito, he felt something hit him on the leg. It was a ball. He sighed and went to rest on the bench because now he was out. He was watching Nagito throwing balls anywhere like he just doesn't care where they were going.

The opposite side of Nagito's team were winning. It was normal so it wasn't a big deal. A few more minutes later and Nagito's team were slowly losing and Nagito wasn't out yet. Hajime was watching and didn't realise that there were only 2 people left on the opposite of Hajime's team. Only containing the baby gangsta and the thin albino. Kuzuryu's yells could be heard louder than than Hajime's teammates' voices.

It was not too long that Nagito got hit on the shoulder. The hit wasn't that hard so he didn't cry much.

Nagito walked over to a bench and rested, sometimes holding onto the shoulder that got hit. Like he was hit by a bullet in war.

-------------------------------------
5/10/20

LEMME SLEEEEEPPPPPP XMAXIEUXKEHHEUXIE
i couldnt sleep properly last night cuz i had to watch over the blister on my thigh cuz when it touches a wall or some shit it could pop any moment and i cant imagine how painful it is

1241 words