THIS IS WAR!

''I would love combat with you Bakugo,'' Todoroki says then starts drinking water.

''Tch.'' Bakugo looked at his boyfriend who was looking at prince Yohan with a slight blush. Which made him angry and sad at the same time. ''Hey, babe,'' Aito says holding Bakugo's hand.'' Hm?'' Bakugo looking back at the small male.''Go and beat him!'' Aito said holding which Bakugo was a little happy to see his boyfriend cheering for him. Bakugo entered the courtyard everyone looked at the two males except Aito who was looking at Prince Yohan with a bright red blush.

''Are you guys ready?''Dabi asked looking at the two males which both and answered with a nod.''Get set!''Both of them getting  ready to activate their quirks.'' GO!'' They both went dashing at each other Shoto tried to punch Bakugo's face but Bakugo doges quickly and kicked Shoto but Shoto went low and dodge it and then use his ice on Bakugo. Soon after the king and queen joined to see what was the ruckus and some of the guards were watching the fight.

''What's going on here.'' The queen asked the Todoroki siblings.''Little brother is fighting Katsuki Bakugo.'' Hawks sighed while saying that.'' That's my son.'' Endeavour mumbled to himself with a smile watching. Dabi who was next to Endeavour who heard everything he mumbled and felt not love ''Are we nothing to him?''Dabi thought to himself who had teary eyes.

Bakugo was kicked in the belly and was his onto the fence Todoroki tried to kick him by his face but didn't succeed because Bakugo blocked the attack then use his explosions and it flew Todoroki onto tree blood came out of Todoroki mouth and he coughed out blood then looked up to see Bakugo coming right at him. He waited until Bakugo got closer and use a fireball at Bakugo then Shoto went deeper into the forest and climbed up a tree to see if Bakugo will come. Bakugo was all right but his shirt was burned up and then Bakugo kneel down to catch his breath a little.

''Woah I would never get into a fight with two of them,'' Kirishima said shaking everyone nodded in agreement except for the Todoroki family.'' Let's move closer to see the fight!'' One of the guards said yelling. Everyone moved closer and saw Bakugo leaning on his knees and started running in the forest where Shoto was. And everyone followed along to see what was going to happen ''WHERE ARE YOU HALF N HALF BASTARD!!'' Bakugo screamed and some of the birds flew away.

Then he looked at the ground to see blood and follow the drop of blood that was on the ground and then it led up to a tree he climbed the tree but he saw nothing while Bakugo was looking for Shoto.''Hey want to do it out here.''Aito whispered and then Yohan nodded quietly and follow Aito carefully and quietly. Bakugo still looking for Shoto.''The air is getting colder and colder by the second.'' The queen said and everyone looked at her and looked around and found snowflakes in the air.''Your right mom.'' Fyumi saying looking around and found a trail of snowflakes.

''Look there are snowflakes over there!'' Mina shouting and pointed at the trail of snowflakes they walked to see where the snowflakes lead to see Shoto leaning on a tree then looked at the frozen Aito and Yohan. ''WHAT THE FUCK AITO!'' Bakugo shouted and Aito who is kissing Yohan still frozen Bakugo went back to the castle with a sad look on his face. The guards surrounded the couple pointing swords at them.''How dare you!'' Endeavour saying bursting out flames from his body.''Put your swords down.'' Shoto said taking on of the guard's swords and melted the ice. ''Bakugo-'' Aito shouted. Bakusquad runs after Bakugo.'' Bitch.'' Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari said before leaving. Aito began crying and tried to run off while Shoto put the sword by Aito's neck.

''MOVE YOU SON OF A BITCH!'' Aito screamed at Shoto. ''Aito I think you shouldn't do that.'' Yohan said with a warning.'' So I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!'' Shoto said giving Aito a death stare which made Aito stepping back slowly and fall down on her ass ''YOU SHOULD REALLY RESPECT ROYALTY YOU LITTLE HOE!'' Shoto yelled.''Shoto calmed down please we can work this out.'' Yohan said sturring.''Ya, meet me at the meeting room Guards take them as prisoners till I myself asked for them.'' Shoto gave back the guard his sword and went out of the woods with Dekusqad cheering him.''That was amazing Sho!''Midorya said