The kiss!

''I hope you get yourself ready for war.'' Todoroki started walking to the door.''Wait Todoroki we can talk about this right?''Yohan trying to get Todoroki back onto his side. Everyone in the room was shocked by what Shoto had said to Yohan everyone knows that the Endeavour Kingdom is the 2nd most powerful kingdom and the Yohan Kingdom is very small compares to Todoroki's one Todoroki extinct Yohan's Kingdom in one blow.''Todoroki please I beg you don't do this to me.''Yohan's teary eyes made Todoroki turned away and laughed Todoroki opened the door.''In two months be prepared for war anyways meeting is done.''Todoroki slammed the door.

Everyone got up guards opened the door and carry Yohan and Aito to Yohan's cartridge ''Bye, Bye suckers!'' Touya was putting up his middle finger laughing at the two who was scared of war because they know that war could be the end of their life and Shoto could take over the Kingdom if he surrendered. They got in the cartridge and started moving home as they were far from the castle ''Aito I have something to ask you...'' Yohan bends down on his knees and proposed to Aito.''Will you marry me Aito?'' Yohan took out a golden ring.''OMG YESSS!!!!!'' Aito squealed and took the ring and put it on and they making-out in the back of the cartridge.

Meanwhile back at the castle, everyone got out of the meeting and it spread to the castle about the war in just a few minutes. ''Bakubro are you scared of the war?''Kirishima asking pouting with a sad look on his face.''NO SHITTY HAIR...'' Bakugo stopped to see Shoto in pain rubbing where the bruise was Shoto looked back at Bakugo and their eyes met.''Hey, bakubro you still there?'' Kirishima looked into Bakugo's eyes to see who he was looking Shoto turned away walking to his room.

Bakugo started following Todoroki he didn't say anything before leaving the Bakusquad confused as to where he was going. Shoto finally made it to his room and shut the door with two guards standing outside his room which he told them to have a break and the two guards went off to their 6 hours of break. Bakugo got there to see the two guards moving which was the perfect timing. Bakugo went up to the door and knocked ''Half n half can I come in?'' Bakugo asked waiting for an answer.''Sure come in I don't mind.'' Shoto opened the door in his PJs getting ready for bed. Since it was 7:00 pm.

Bakugo got in the room and the door shut behind him.''You should really look  at the bruise you got there'' Bakugo said looking at Shoto's mismatched eyes.''It would be fine it's just a bruise.''Shoto laughed. Bakugo pinned Shoto to the wall ''Let.me.help.you!'' Bakugo didn't even stutter Todoroki looked up the blonde who was dead serious.'' Fine.'' Todoroki looked away trying to make eye contact.

Bakugo backed away''Take off your shirt.''Bakugo looking at Todoroki.'' Pardon?''Todoroki looked at Bakugo in a shocking way ''You heard me.'' Bakugo giving eye contact.''I will not do such thing.'' Todoroki looking away from Bakugo.''Fine then.'' Bakugo took off Todoroki's shirt Bakugo turned around to get some of the bandages and turned back around to look at the injuries. ''Can we at least sit on the bed.'' Todoroki looking down in embarrassment with a slight blush on his face.

''Fine I don't have a problem with that, to be honest.'' Bakugo stepped back to give Shoto some space to sit down on the bed. ''Let me get a cloth.'' Bakugo turned around walking to the bathroom that was in Todoroki's bedroom he saw make-up on the counter. He didn't pay attention to it and just shrug it off so he looks for alcohol to heal the cuts and bruise. He came back with the cloth and alcohol in his hands to see Todoroki sweating nonstop Bakugo chuckled ''Are you scared of alcohol?'' Bakugo laughed at Todoroki.

''No am not, lets just get this over with.''Todoroki rolled his eyes at Bakugo. Bakugo leaned down to put the alcohol on Todoroki. Todoroki turned around on his stomach.'Dang his ass is big' Bakugou thought to himself.''Hurry up.'' Todoroki snapping Bakugo out his thoughts ''Ok, Ok ok''Bakugo laughed a little when he heard Todoroki winced at the alcohol that touches his back. ''Now turn over.'' Bakugo poured a little more alcohol onto the cloth. Todoroki turned onto this his back sitting up but not straight. Bakugo placed the alcohol on Todoroki's belly. (If you guys are confused don't forget Bakugo and Todoroki had a fight with Bakugo and Bakugo kicked Todoroki in the stomach so yh now keep reading if you want to see the end of the story.)

Todoroki winced at the pain but looked at Bakugo's face who was not joking.''Soon done can you stand up for a minute.''Bakugo asked Todoroki to get up as Bakugo said ''Hey Bakugo can you take off your shirt I want to help you too and don't say you don't need help.'' Todoroki looked away and Bakugo looked up at the dual-haired boy.

'/TIME SKIP TIL HE ALMOST DONE HELPING BAKUGO/'

Bakugo winced at how Shoto was dabbing the alcohol and wrapped a bandage around him.''There am finish.''Shoto looked up and realize why Bakugo was so quiet they were 2 inches from each other. They stared into each other's eyes for a good 5 minutes ''So I think I will go now.'' Bakugo stands up Shoto stepped back the two males still looking into each other eyes  Bakugo was about to say something but Shoto cupped his cheeks pulled him into a kiss. Bakugo's eyes widen and then closed and he wrapped his arms around Shoto's small waist Shoto put his hand around Bakugo's neck then they broke away from that kiss and gasped for air. Both males panting since they were kissing for 6 minutes the most ''Uhh see you tomorrow since it's my birthday tomorrow.'' Said awkwardly trying to not make eye contact with the other male.''Yeah, see you tomorrow.

Bakugo picked up his shirt and put it on walked to the door but then Shoto kissed Bakugo before the door opened ''Goodnight Bakugo.'' Shoto blushed red.''Yeah, goodnight Sho.'' Bakugo replied back going out the door trying to make eye contact. But when he checked the time it was 8:36 pm he went to his room he was still blushing from the kiss and went to sleep thinking about the kiss he and Shoto shared.

'/In the morning in Shoto's bedroom\'

''Good morning sir it's a special day!'' A maid said waking up Todoroki.

Hi everyone this is the 8th chapter I hope you guys liked it since it's my first book and my fav ship please comment what are your thoughts on this book and if you want you can follow me because after this book I will be doing an omega version about this ship my cousin encourage me to do this book anyways have a nice night or day and I post every 2 or 3 days or longer since of school bye everyone stay safe!

Word count:1194