~•{Chapter #02}•~

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━
..VOLITIENT..

(adj.) Exercising the will; acting from choice; willing or having power to will.
━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

"Should we get in?" Mordana asked, caring the least.

After letting their thoughts blink for some blank flicks they stood in front of the secluded stone-walled Professor's cabinet. Through an only oval window, curtained with teal beads, the gleams of the rufescent dawn flowed in.

The narrow spaced cave had a metallic lever amidst the cobwebbed homes of nine legged shadow spiders. Mordana jumped back as one of them tried to creep over her. She detonated a burning black flame, making it avert from her. The pungent odour of the oozing silver blood soured her.

"Yucks! This is horrible. Decide soon," she pestered.

"Thanks for clearing me." Eir's words made her gawp.

"You too cleared me now," she replied ridiculously, making her pointers wave near her forehead.

"About what? Can anyone speak clear?" Serephina sighed, trying to keep her sanity.

"I said she confirmed that she was a born loon! Just a cajoling woman of mere rumbles with worst awe timing." Mordana sneered mockingly.

Her words tested Serephina's patience yet she kept it simple with a piercing glare. With her raised brow she turned towards Eir.

"Relax Sere! I was confused about who should enter first. The moment she asked that question, I decided it should be her. She and her reluctant self," Eir grimaced.

"Me going first into Sir Azarious cabin? That would never..." Serephina stopped her with her strong glowering looks and she did understand that her words would change nothing.

"Fine! I will." Stating that in a cold tone she twirled the brass black lever, creating a creaky clank. A rusty bronze box rimmed with greyish woods emerged in front of them. It displayed some straw fluorescing known words beneath its dim chasm.

'Spell with the courage to convey thy message."

Mordana turned to check for some progress, but they both stood plain. Knowing that it's all her duty, she gave up trying them. With a gentle swish, she patted her palm, to enunciate,

'Concedikt tryft Ingresse'
(Concede us through the Ingress)

But the box showed no change. She looked confused and asked, "Am I wrong?"

Eir and Serephina giggled. Mordana stood steady and breezed. After being together for so many years, she had the immunity to withstand their mockery.