🦋~•{Readers Arena 1}•~🦋

Hello! Adios! Hola! Namaste! Vanakkam everyone!

S

ince The Part 1 of the book is done. Here is an interactive session to celebrate the victory of half the way of this little world of paracosm!

I would like to thank my avid readers riyaguha95, GarimaSingh743 and Divyansh16 for their constant support. You guys have made the journey so beautiful with every precious comment and critic you gifted me. If this book was a cloud then you guys are the golden linings of fervour.

I should thank Queen_of_life_Heba and Shivran86. Be it their enthusiasm, be it the love and concern. My every fall has been a strong rise and you guys had always backed me. That's why you both are my sisters! If not for you both and OpenNovellaContest team this book would have seen the light of this huge orange world.

I would like to thank my reviewers RowanCarver, Nebulaxxx_1401, therosepoetk and riyaguha95 for all their valuable feedbacks which has been the needed dose to dust and prim the tale so far. To this sculpture, you guys made me a better sculptor.

Then I would like to thank author_ankita, 0valeyesSelenophile_konain, astoriaking, Dabized, hxileymwrites, 18dzhang and everyone who gave this book a chance in its tender ages! Hoping to seek your support throughout.

Thanks a lot for making this child so dear and special in this orange world.

With a sense of gratitude here I present you my little inquisitive questions!

🥁 Drum rolls 🥁

1. Which characters have your heart gripped? And why?

2. How do the formless ogre and world impact you?

3. What would you do if you were Eir with the curse around your neck? Do you justify her or would you be otherwise?

4. What picture do Serephina and Galene paint on your mind?

5. Who do you think is the humour spoilt lad? Hugh or Aaron? Or is it someone else?

6. Laurel and Valerie had been fighting too hard. Do you guys have any questions for them?

7. Kenna had been a mysterious woman. If you have any questions for her, then now is a perfect time!

8. What picture does Ragnor paint on you? Who do you possibly ship him with?

9. What do you think of the plot and the storyline?

10. I have disclosed that there would be a surprise to lovers of mythical creatures. Any guesses on what could it be? If you would need some clue read the last four paragraphs of Chapter 15. 😉

Any Playlist suggestions? Or shipnames? Do drop them here! This kiddo would love to hear your creations and suggestions!

🦋🪅🎊🎉🍾 🥂 🍾🎉🎊🪅🦋
Let's raise the toast!
🦋🪅🎊🎉🍾 🥂 🍾🎉🎊🪅🦋

🦋🪅🎊🎉🍾 🥂 🍾🎉🎊🪅🦋Let's raise the toast!🦋🪅🎊🎉🍾 🥂 🍾🎉🎊🪅🦋