venticinque.

venticinque.

[ MONTY's POV ]

Their two day show was a success and raised and donated a lot to the charity. The kids was over the moon when the boys played them a little show, just for them.

Elena and I had hung out, did a bit of shopping for the week long vacation next week. Two days had gone very fast and we never did felt apart because of the skyping we did with the boys.

The twitcam aftermath took over Twitter for a day, the girls wont stop talking about them and we made it on Sugarscape talking about girl power and then there's poll on what our next song should be, quite a day actually.

Elena and I were just laughing our ass off about the matter and the boys were happy about it. They're actually planning a showdown some time in the near future, like it would happen.

"....earth to Monty" Elena waved her hand in front of my face. "Hello?"

"Uhh, sorry. I zoned out" I blinked a few times, feeling quite embarassed. "What was that you're saying?"

"This.." she asked, holding up a royal blue bikini short set "..or this?" lowering the royal blue swimwear and raising a red retro striped one piece.

"Either one" I shrugged. "I mean they both look good on you"

"They're for you, siily" she giggled. "I really think this blue ones would look good on you. It'll show off your toned abs" she winked.

"Pfft, more like toned fats" I rolled my eyes.

~ ~ ~

"Just toss them there" Calum yelled, pointing to the unoccupied space of the trunk.

The bags were mostly guitars and a cajun. So I carefully put my suitcase on the corner just beside Elena's.

"Alright, we're leaving in five" Ashton announced. The Jeep was parked on our front porch where we all agreed to be our meeting place.

I quickly made my way back to the house and looked for Riley who was still on the bed, curled up on one side.

"Rirey" I tapped his shoulder.

"Hmmm" he groaned tossing to face the other side.

"I'm leaving now"

"What?!" He shot up. "At this time of day?"

"Don't exaggerate. It's 8 am" I rolled my eyes, shuffling out of his bedroom

"Whatever"

"Anyway, I'm leaving now" I said, hugging his tall frame. "Be good and stay out of trouble, Riley"

Hugging me back, "Be good and stay out of trouble, Montana" he mocked, kissing my forehead.

He walked me out to the front porch and I climbed on to the car.

"Bye!" He smiled, walking over the driver's side, where Ashton was. "Take care of her and take my words seriously, drummer boy or I sw-" I cut him off.

"Good bye, Riley" I waved, bye to him, the other snorting at the back.

"I will, Ri" Ashton grinned.

"Better be. Now, go and have fun" and we're off.