Prologue

From This Moment - Ashton Irwin Fan Fiction

•••••••••••••☆☆•••••••••••••

Prologue :

Calum Hood, my best friend, since 6th form invited me to the bar with him, to accompany him and watch his band play actually. So I was standing front row to support the band but Calum mostly.

The blonde and the brightly coloured haired dude play the guitars, Calum on the bass and the drummer, he's quite far away from my sight but he's doing these weird faces every time.

After their set, Calum went and introduce me to them. Luke, the blonde one. Michael, the strangely-coloured haired dude and Ashton, the drummer, but he wasn't here yet. The boys said he could've been buying drinks or he could've just went to the loo.

"Guys, this is Monty, my best friend I was talking about the other day" Calum said, grabbing my arm towards them.

"Wow, she's fit" Michael blurted out.

"That shirt really shows her curves though" Luke bit his lip.

"Boys, I'm just here" I said, sounding off a little bit shy.

"Eyy" Calum warned, wrapping his arms around me, "but I have to agree with ya there, mates. She does look fit and.." I elbowed Calum in his side making him stop.

"Stop, don't y-"

I was cut off by the boys yelling someone's name, "Where the f.ck have you been, matey?" Michael asked.

"Hey don't swear, Mikey" he said, I turned around to see him standing there.

"Shut up, I do what I want, I'm punk rock" Michael retorted.

"No, you're not" Calum said. "Anyway, this is Monty. Monty, this is Ashton"

"Nice to meet you, Monty" he smiled, dimples on the either side of his cheeks.

"Ashton. Pleasure's mine" I beamed back.

I never believe at love at first sight. I dismissed it as a passing shallow physical attraction or infatuation. Until I met him.

From this moment, I knew everything's gonna change. I feel it in my bones. From this moment....