uno.

uno.

[ ASHTON’s POV ]

I stared at her while she was playing with Calum on the opposite couch. The way her eyes crinkle when she smiles, her sweet smile and they way her blue eyes sparkle every time Calum whispers something in her ears.

The more I stare to them the more my heart aches, why can’t I have her? Pfft, Ashton. It’s obvious she doesn’t like you. You’re not as funny, cool and hot as Calum. You’re just a drummer and you don’t sing like Calum or even Michael, not even half as good as Luke, not ever.

And even though it should be so wrong, I can't help but feel this strong. I might just go crazy, because she’s my best friend's baby. But you got me thinking maybe, just maybe, I don't know what to do! I'm in love with someone else's girl, she rock my world.

But she’s the one that I can't have, but I really want her bad. In my crazy mind, I'm with her all the time, cause she’s the best I never had. It sucks, she's his girl and he's my friend, and everything the boys have just kills me, going guilty!

I remember when we were in LA. On the way back to the hotel, when she was going out of the cab, she slipped because the paparazis are pushing each other to get pictures of us so she ended up sitting on my lap. We touched hands and she pulled them back. But I want to touch her soft silky hand so bad.

“Ash, mate?” Luke waved his hands in front of my face. “You alright?”

“Uhh, yes, I am” I said, I noticed that the couch in front of me was already empty.

“Where’s Calum and Monty?” I asked.

“Calum, sent Monty to bed. He’ll be down soon” Michael said.

“Can I tell you guys something?” I asked, ready to confess.

“Sure, what’s that?” Luke said, taking a seat beside Michael on the carpet.

“I like someone and she's M-” I was cut off by someone.

“Monty” Calum said, I turned around to see him approaching us in the tv room, an unreadable expression plastered on his features

“Look Cal, I can explain” I said standing not wanting to start a fight. Out of the blue, Luke and Michael started laughing on the carpeted floor.

“Explain what? That you like my best friend?” Calum smiled.

“Best friend? Wait, she’s not your girlfriend?” I asked surprised.

“Naah mate, she’s my best friend. We’re just really close but not together” he explained.

"Oh" was all i can say. I am surprised that the girl I've been crushing since day one is not taken by my best friend.

"So say you like my best friend, huh?" Calum asked and i nodded in response. "Good then, we...." pointing to himself and the two boys whose sprawled the floor "are your love doctors. We will help you"

"Love doctors, aye? I love that" I laughed and them bobbing their heads. "Alright, what's the first step?"

"This is MISSION MONTASH" Luke said, pumping his fist in the air.

"MISSION MONTASH? What the fu-" I cut off Michael before he says something.

"Language, Mikey" I warned.

"Shut up, Ashton"

"Eyyyy, mates. She appears to have an interest in you too.." Calum said, pointing at me. "and being her best friend, i know everything. First step is, ask her on a date" Calum continued

"What? Are you kidding me?" I whispered shouted.

"We are your love doctors, remember. It's better for you to follow what we say" Michael grinned.

"If this doesn't work, I'm gonna kill you all" I whispered.

"Ahh, but what if it works?" Luke said raising his right eyebrow.