Chapter 3

POV Makoto
I happily watched as Byakuya sighed sadly and walked to his room. I wanted him to feel despair so I controlled a monokuma and has it walk up to him. mention a user
POV Byakuya
Thoughts swarmed in my head as I thought. 'At least my family's business is fine' I thought and smirked. Suddenly Monokuma popped up in front of me. "Hello Togami" He sneered. "Out of my way you fool! " I demanded and walked around him. He just popped in front of me again. "Upupup!" He laughed and I gunted. "To bad your family and business are dead! " He sneered. I stopped and looked at him.
POV Makoto
I just gave him the worst news of his life, true despair shown in his face, this was great! I looked back at the cameras and Byakuya entered his room after a bit of arguing. I went to the camera in his room and he was packing back and forth. I laughed. He seemed so stressed out, I couldn't get enough of it! I decided to focus my atention on Aoi next. I'll just have the game as normal.
POV Kirigiri
I woke up to the morning announcement. 'I must have fallen alseep' I thought and sighed. I got ready and went to the library.

I don't know what to wrote about anymore. You can say ideas in the comments and I'll probably use them.