Chapter 7

POV Makoto
I opened my eyes to see my room and stuff. I must have fallen asleep. Frick. I looked at the clock and saw that I had two minutes until it's time. I checked the cameras to see if there was any bodies, but there wasn't. I smirked. It would be way more fun to torture someone then to sit by another boring trial. I watched the cameras until a timer went off. I clicked the button for the monitors to turn on and then the speaker one. "Phuhuhu! It's time! Everyone meet in the Gym for a fun time! " I smiled widly and walked out of my room, grabbing Monokuma and hugging him. I walked down the halls and into the gym. Only Byakuya was there. I could tell he was the slightest bit nervous. Next was Aoi, hen Kyoko, Hifumi, and finally Toko. They all looked so nervous, sad. The despair in their faces was wonderful! "Alright. Time to spin the wheel! " I laughed and walked to the wheel. I spun the wheel will a big, evil smile. I didn't drop Monokuma the entire time the wheel spun.
POV Third person
Everyone watched in horror as the wheel landed on someone. It was Kyoko. Aoi started crying and Kyoko froze. Byakuya didn't look like he cared and Hifumi stared at Kyoko in horror, and Toko fainted.
POV Makoto
I smiled. I knew it would land on her, I rigged it. Yeah. Kyoko is too much about hope. I wanted her to turn to despair, so I chose her. The wheel really was useless. "Phuhuhu! Kyoko, come on now" I laughed and walked over to her. I grabbed her arm and practically dragged her to the room. "Why... " Her voice caught me off guard. I turned around to face her. "Why do you do this... " Her voice trailed off. I stared at her. I didn't know what to say or feel. "Say that again! " I said in an annoying voice and continued dragging her down the halls. Kyoko sighed and stayed quiet. Just like I thought.