Chapter 6

POV Makoto
I'm fricking bored. Nothing has been happening. No murders, no tears, no despair! Everyone was doing normal things. I went to my espresso machine again and made some more coffee. I took a sip and looked around. I hadn't slept since Byakuya stabbed Aoi. I'm fricking tired. Dang, being a mastermind is hard. I stared at the cameras and decided to have a break. No one would need me.
POV Kyoko
I roamed the halls, looking for a way out of here. "It's officially 10:00 AM idiots" Makoto said unenthusiastically from the speakers. What's wrong with him? He seemed more enthusiastic when Byakuya and Aoi were stabbed. He probably just wants despair. I sighed and walked to the locker room. Aoi was in there looking around. "Oh, hey Kyoko! I'm just looking around, what are you doing? " She answered the question I was about to ask. Ok then. "Same as you" I said blankly and left before she could say anything else.
POV Makoto
Ok. That's the final straw. "IT'S ALREADY BEEN TWELVE FREAKING HOURS" I yelled to myself. I got out of my chair and laid down on the floor. I'm taking a nap. Even though there's a bed, I'm too tired to walk. I took off my sweater and used it was a pillow. I fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, ten hours later. Yes. I slept for as long as I could. It was a little late for the morning announcement but oh well. "Morning idiots! One of you is going to die in about two hours~" I said enthusiastically. Oh god. No on head died yet. This  would have been a lot easier with Mukuro still around. She could have done the night job. Because she wasn't here, I had to check every single camera to check for a body. I replayed some footage from when I was asleep on another computer and fast forward it to look for everything. There was nothing important. How boring. I went to grab some coffee.
POV Kyoko
I heard the morning announcement and looked around. Finally. It was about an hour late. Makoto must have fallen asleep or forgotten. Whatever he did, I would make sure he heard about his wrongdoings. "Monokuma" I called casually. Monokuma instantly popped up. "What idiot" Monokuma grunted. Makoto was obviously not into the Monokuma stuff right now. "You did the morning announcement an hour late" I complained with a smirk. I just wanted to annoy Makoto. "Shut up. I'm tired of complaining. I'm going to do it whenever I want" Monokuma seemed very annoyed. Just like Makoto. Monokuma disappeared suddenly. I started looking around the school when I remembered, in two hours someone would be tortured and mabey killed. Makoto could choose whoever he wanted or just spin a wheel. If he sounds a wheel, he could rig it, too. I should t have gotten on his bad side. Who knows what will happen now.
Sorry it's kinda boring. it will get more exciting later