Chapter 4

POV Kyoko
I walked around the school, thinking about how Makoto had tricked me. I thought Makoto was bringing us out of here, but I guess I was wrong. I don't think I've ever been wrong before, why. Why did he have to lie to me. Well, I guess it wasn't him that kept talking about hope. It was Mukuro, but why.
Flashback-
3d person POV-
"Stupid bear! Let us out of here! " Makoto screamed at the bear. "Why should I? " Monokuma laughed. Makoto's eyes blazed with anger and he ran up to Monokuma. Makoto kicked Monokuma in the stomach and grabbed his neck, choking him. "Makoto no! " Kyoko screamed. Makoto looked back and in a few moments, he filled with spikes. "Phuhuhu! " Monokuma laughed again. Blood spilled from Makoto and Kyoko ran up to him. "Makoto no! " She screamed and tried to hold him. "T-This... W-w-wasn't... N-No... H-Help... Me.... " Makoto stuttered. At the end, his eyes flew wide open and he fell limp. "MAKOTO! " Kyoko screamed. Then, rest of the survivors ran up to his body.
Flashback over-
POV Kyoko
I replayed the flashback over and over until someone touched my shoulder. "Sorry! Did I scare you? " I turned around and saw Ali standing in front of me now. "Kyoko! Your crying! " So I said, concerned. I quickly wiped my tears and stared at her. "My eyes are just watering" I lied. Aoi was about to protest but she stopped and hugged me. "It's ok" She comforted me. I sighed and sat on the floor with her.
POV Byakuya
I walked down the hallway, heading towards the library. I passed Ali and Kyoko sitting on the floor, talking to each other. I ignored them and kept walking. "Oh hey Byakuya" Aoi greeted me as I walked by. I grunted and kept walking. I had to read to get my mind off whatever Monokuma told me, no. Whatever Makoto told me.
POV Makoto
I watched happily from the cameras as Byakuya walked to the library, Toko hid in her room, Aoi and Kyoko talked, and Hifumi looked for diet coke. I happily clapped my hands when I saw Kyoko fall into despair. Heh. She thought she new me, she thought of was all about hope. Oh how wrong she was. I laughed to myself and kept checking the cameras. I was getting bored. I needed someone to die soon. And it wouldn't be me.
POV Aoi
I kept talking with Kyoko until the monitor turned on. Instead of Monokuma in a chair, it was Makoto sitting there with a evil smile on his face. "Attention all survivors!" Makoto began. Me and Kyoko looked up. "Whoever kills the next person gets money, something of your choice, and freedom! " Makoto said with a sinister laugh. The monitor turned off, ending with Makoto laughing. I stared at Kyoko and she stared at me.
A few days later
POV Makoto
I watched happily as Byakuya grabbed a knife and walked around the halls. Heh. He walked through the halls, waiting to kill whoever crossed his path. I had Monokuma tell everyone something that would make them want to see the outside world. Aoi walked in front of him first, and he walked up to her, hiding the knife. When he got close, he took out the knife and stabbed Aoi in the leg. Aoi screamed and Hifumi came in, seeing Aoi about to die. This was pure chaos! Hifumi pushed Byakuya away from Aoi and guarded her.
POV Hifumi
I guarded Aoi with my life. Byakuya wasn't the same. He must have been told something terrible, too. Aoi was bleeding heavily from the leg. I yelled at Byakuya and took his knife, stabbed his legs, and pushed him away from Aoi. Byakuya screamed but I did it to save Aoi. I picked up Aoi and brought her to the infirmary. I laid her down in a bed and but some bandages on her keg, then I went back for Byakuya and picked him up. He just smacked but but I didn't care. I brought him to the infirmary and but bandages on his legs. (LoOoOoOoOong legs)
POV Kyoko
I walked into the infirmary to find some headache medicine. But I walked in only to see Aoi and Byakuya laying in the beds, with bandages on their legs. And Hifumi rummaging through the medicine. "What the heck is going on! " I yelled at Hifumi. H e turned around and looked at me, then Aoi and Byakuya. "Well um, Mr. Togami tried to kill Asahina, and I had to stab Togami in the legs to stop him." Hifumi explained. I nodded slowly. "OUT OF THE WAY IDIOT" I heard Toko scream as she barely missed me. She must be Jill right now. She stopped dead when she saw Byakuya laying in a bed, asleep. She sneezed and looked around in confusion. "H-Huh?" She said and walked around. She stopped again when she saw Byakuya. "B-Byakuya? " She asked and went up to him. He woke up and tried to stand but fell over again. "Ugh" He grunted and laid down again. "A-Are y-y-you o-okay? " Toko stuttered. Byakuya grunted and slapped Toko, Toko stepped back. "Shut up you imbecile" Byakuya grunted and got up weakly. "Uh. Togami, you shouldn't leave so soon. You need rest" Hifumi said and walked over to Byakuya. The rich boy grunted and limped badly to his room. "I can get rest myself. I don't need some fatty to take care of me" He yelled over his shoulder. Hifumi looked to the floor and then back to Aoi, who was now awake. "What the... " She started and looked at her leg. She squealed and looked under the bandage to see the stab mark. "H-How did this happen again? " She asked quietly and put the bandage back on. "Byakuya tried to kill you"