Chapter 6

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Im not a doctor or connected to any medical field so i might get many things wrong on this i apologize in advance. My informations are mostly from movie,series or just from books and fictions that i have read.
_________________________________________

Kelsey Storm Antonio's P.O.V.

Its been a week ang bilis lumipas ng araw, unti unti na akong nasanay sa shift ko at hindi nadin ako ganun kapagod pag galing trabaho.

Naging close ko na mga kadepartment ko except dr. joan lidia cause she keeps making sure na mapapagalitan nya ako araw araw since i met her even to the littlest pettiest mistake if you can call that mistake to be honest. I mean who the hell does she think she is? One time it was my break time and i visited the kids with cancer and when i came back to the office she was fuming mad kasi hindi daw ako dapat pumupunta doon cause that was a private part of the hospital and im not the kids private doctor either.

Buti nalang at wala mga kashift namin at kateam sa office kung hindi napahiya nako at baka nasagot ko pa sya. I mean despite being the head she have no right to tell me what to do in my free time specially when i have the permission of the company owner.

"Mukhang malalim iniisip mo ah" i almost jolt at the sudden interuption on my thoughts.

I looks beside me, si nicolas lang pala. Still in his coat and looking dashing as ever. Kaya crush ko to eh. Clean shave, warm smile, tantalizing eyes at higit sa lahat ambango niya lalo na medyo malapit siya sakin.

I grin and shake my head "hindi naman i just realize na naka one week na ko dito at sa kabutihang palad di pa ko natanggal" saad ko.

Natawa naman siya sa sinabi ko. "Your a great doctor why would we fire you" amuse niyang tanong.

I shrug "ewan malay ko ba kung may mali pala akong nagawa" honest kiong sagot.

He shake his head grinning amusely "no your actually doing a lot better for your first week more than most of the doctors that started here" sagot niya..

That makes my heart swell in pride.i would have bounce on my feet already kung di lang nakakahiya hahahha i  mean my crush and one of the most well known and best doctor just complimented me!

I smile thanfully despite the feeling of heat crawling up my neck that's kinda making my embarrasment obvious.

"Thanks but.... what are you doing up here anyways?" I ask changing the topic just to save myself from further embarrasment.

"Well i was looking for you to give you this" he lift his hand up na may hawak palang paper bag ngayon ko lang napansin.

I look at it confuse yet my heart pounds like crazy i mean sino bang hindi nakakabigla may paregalo.

He grab my wrist and put the bag on my hand,i can feel warmth on his palm na nakakakiliti. Wait what no! K.S. umayos ka be professional. Kastigo ko sa sarili ko.

"Open it" he said smiling widely.

Despite wanting to ask what's inside it just do what i was told cause ill know whats inside it either way.

My eyes widen and my heart pound in excitement as i grab the thing inside it and lift it up to see it properly. My laboratory coat! With the hospitals logo, name and my surname! Embroided on it, on the left chest part.